Chapter ?

IMPORTANT NOTICE - A QUESTION FOR THE READERS

I'm sure you've noticed the lack of updates. So, allow me to explain.

While I did leave the fandom over a year ago, all my works had been pre-written (The Tragic and the Pure and a few one-shots) and only needed editing. However, I stopped updates last year after hearing bits and pieces of the allegations against Dream. 

Fast forward to today, with the new revelations about Wilbur and George. Needless to say, the DSMP has fallen apart and the "characters" many of us writers have created no longer hold the same value or comfort to both us and our readers.

So, that brings me to this: What do the readers want? Should I publish all my works as a last hurrah in this fandom, or should we let sleeping dogs lie? Comment here to let me know.

Other questions/concerns: 

When will you make a decision on posting or not?

I'll wait a week to give readers time to see this, then post my decision directly on my account.

Will you continue to write? 

Short answer is, yes! Long answer is that I've moved on to writing actual books to be published. This includes a complete rewrite of It Was Never the End with all-original characters, reimagined plot, etc.

I have written a few [currently not posted due to the headache of what to do with this fandom] fanfics that I'll post after a decision is made. The fandoms include: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint (Joongdok), Low Tide in Twilight, and more.

If any of that interests you, feel free to stay following my account! If not, that's alright too. You came for DNF and I'm honored you chose me. Writing these stories has been an amazing journey and I love every reader who joined me on it.  Straighten your crowns kings, queens, and nonbinary rulers. There's other stories out there waiting for you <3 

Will you be deleting your DSMP/DNF/SBI related works?

No. AO3 works will be moved to "anonymous", which will allow me to still control what happens to them while freeing up my account for new fandoms. As for Wattpad, I could never lose all the comments of encouragement, laughter, and more that you've given me. 

Can I write my own endings if you don't upload the missing chapters?

I've actually been asked this twice in DMs. Yes, just please credit my work.

Can I reupload your works?

NO. You may upload your own versions (alternate endings, spin-offs, etc.) but not a copy and paste. I had to report one account who did this already T_T

What is your opinion on the recent revelations?

It's not my place to comment on something I'm both uneducated and uninvolved in. I truly haven't had time to read up on it all (reminder: I'm a full-time University student). However, my heart goes out to any victims and I hope they receive all the love and support they need to heal.

With that, I'll see you in the next update... whatever it may be <3