Chapter 15: Spicy Sausage

From the moment Lin Qiao said the words "I will marry her", the originally noisy living room was so quiet that even the sound of a pindrop could be clearly heard.

"Nonsense, do you know what you are talking about!" The moment Lin Chen said that he wanted Lin An to marry Shi Yu instead of Lin Qiao, Lin Huizhi was undoubtedly moved, but she still raised Lin An as her son for many years.

The palms and backs of both hands are full of flesh. The difference is that one has more flesh and the other has less flesh.

"Master Wife, please stop losing your temper with Qiao'er. You are the same, Qiao'er. This is a major marriage matter related to the rest of your life. How could you be so hasty." Mrs. Lin Chen patted the wife's hand and scolded him for being ignorant.

"Qiao'er, you have been pampered by us at home. How can you really marry someone like Shi Yu and live a hard life? If you really have to live a life of washing and cooking every day and working in the fields without seeing any trace of meat all year round, You will definitely not be able to live a day."

"Although I am not your biological father, I still love you as my own son, because I know clearly that I am not willing to let you marry such a woman and live a miserable life." He said, Mrs. Lin Chen was so aggrieved that the corners of his eyes were blurry, and he was afraid that outsiders would spread the reputation of treating her stepson harshly.

"As for me, my father is willing to marry me to Shi Yu and live a miserable life." Lin An, with tears in his eyes, looked at his father with grievances. His mother and father were all surrounding his brother, comforting him and persuading him not to marry out of spite.

But it was not Lin An who fell into the water, so why should he be married on his behalf? Why don't you ask his opinion if he is willing to marry?

Shi Yu didn’t know that the story about Lin Qiao falling into the water and being rescued by her was rumored and spread all over the village after being embellished. They didn’t know that Shi Yu, who was involved in the incident and the Lin family was about to flip over the roof, was heading to the mountain to pick apricots with Ping An.

The unripe apricots are so sour that they can cause teeth to fall out, and they can also attract greedy children who don't have many snacks to eat would eat them with bamboo poles.

After discovering what happened today, Shi Yu was worried about leaving Ping An alone at home. Ping An was frightened when Zhang Guixiu broke into the house, and he was even unwilling to leave his mother.

Shi Yu had no choice but to put Ping An in her backpack and carry him up the mountain.

The little one was huddled in the bamboo basket. The scratches on his face were evenly smeared with crushed herbs. There were no good clothes to change out of the torn clothes, so he just put on another old clothes. .

"Mom, isn't Ping An very heavy? Please let Ping An down and Ping An can walk by himself." Ping An was worried that he was too heavy and struggled to get down and wanted to walk by himself.

Today, his mother actually didn't beat him like she did before. Not only did she protect him, she also took a tael of silver from the intimidating Zhang Guixiu.

It turns out that this is what it feels like to be protected by a mother, and his mother is so awesome!

"You are as light as a ball of cotton." Not only is it light, you can only feel a handful of bones when you pick it up, and you are not at all rounded at this age.

It seems that she has to work hard to make money to support Ping An.

Almost all of the apricot trees Shi Yu discovered before were picked, and she could only look for new ones.