Chapter 55: Ex-wife?

Shi Yu knew that it was not just Lin An who was in a bad state tonight, but also herself: "It's very late, why don't you go back and sleep first."

"Also, I know you are Lin An, and I have never mistaken you for Lin Qiao."

Lin An, who bit his lips until his lips turned pale, knew clearly that he couldn't ask anything else tonight, but he couldn't do it if he was asked to leave like that.

"Sister Shi Yu, good night." Lin An, who was so brave for the second time, stood on tiptoes and touched her lips like a dragonfly touching water. His cheeks quickly turned a light red and he ran out.

Before Shi Yu, whose eyes flashed with astonishment, could react, Lin An had already run out like a rabbit covering his cheeks, with his touch still lingering on her lips.

In a daze, Shi Yu thought that Lin Qiao kissed her like this last time and was even bolder than Lin An.

After finally sending the person away, Ping An, who should have gone to bed early, appeared outside the door with his shoes on. The cold moonlight made him look even smaller.

"Mother."

"It's so late, why hasn't Ping An slept yet?" When Shi Yu turned around to pick him up and carry him back to the bed, Ping An uncharacteristically struggled to hold her back.

He didn't want to, and Shi Yu didn't force him, but asked him, "But you can't sleep?"

Ping An, who was twisting his clothes with his fingers, looked straight at his mother for a long time, his brows furrowed, and he rubbed his mouth with his teeth for a long time before he stopped, took a deep breath, and asked: "Mother, do you like brother Lin Qiao?"

Shi Yu, who tucked his hair behind his ears, was stunned, then shook her head and smiled: "Why would you say that?"

"Because I found that my mother, your relationship with brother Lin Qiao is completely different from other brothers, especially brother Lin An." Although the child does not understand the so-called love, he has a keen sense of the people around him. L

Moreover, when Brother Lin Qiao was around, his mother became more alive, even if she was angry with Brother Lin Qiao.

Shi Yu pinched his cheek and said disapprovingly: "Oh, then who told Ping An these words, or Ping An discovered it himself."

"Ping An discovered it himself." Ping An bit his big thumb and widened his eyes seriously, "Mom, I still remember that one time, brother Lin Qiao came to the house as a guest and fell asleep on the bed."

Shi Yu thought about it carefully. She should have woken up Lin Qiao to go home that day. Seeing that he was sleeping soundly, she thought about waiting for him to wake up on his own. Who knew that he would sleep until the next morning?

Ping An asked again: "If that person were brother Lin An that day, would you still let him sleep on the bed, mother?"

He still doesn't understand that thing until now. Even though he is young, he also knows that he cannot sleep in the same bed without getting married.

"Mom, what I want to tell you is..."

"Okay, it's very late. Let's go back to bed first." Shi Yu interrupted what he was about to say in time, as if she was really afraid that he would reveal her innermost thoughts.

"But..." Ping An opened his mouth and wanted to say something, but he lowered his head under the disapproving gaze of his mother, wilting like a cabbage seedling that had been beaten by a violent storm.

"Good night, mother."

"Good night." Shi Yuneng regarded Ping An's words as childish words, but once a stone was thrown into the calm lake, a circle of small ripples still appeared even if she didn't care.