Season 2 - Part 7

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or DC Comics so don't report me, this is for entertainment purposes only.

Also, I should let you know that this chapter will be based on The Owl House Season 2, Episode 16.

Episode 14 is different with Luz and spending the day with Camila in the human realm for the anniversary of Mr. Noceda's death, since they still have the portal. And Amity winning the Bonesborough Brawl without Alador finding out.

And Episode 15 has no changes required since it's years in the past well before Eda ever got the powers of Shazam.

With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy the chapter.

We begin in the night market with Luz and Eda.

Eda: Hello? Prim? You're not on the Night Juice again, are you?

She said as she knocks on a door as static goes off on Luz's walkie talkie.

King: King to Luz, do you copy?

Luz: Sure do.

She says, looking towards King's hiding spot as the little demon pops his head out.

King: Use the walkie.

Luz: Sorry.

She says before using her walkie.

Luz: 10-4, King. Luz here with Eda.

King: [Speak more slowly please.]

He said that last part in Spanish.

Luz: Aw, you remembered your lesson.

Eda: Hey, Prim!

She yells before it opens, revealing a short witch.

Eda: There you are. I need more supplies for potions. We're running low.

Prim: The shop is closed, Eda. I've finally decided to join a coven.

She says, showing them an Oracle coven sigil on her arm, surprising Eda.

Prim: Emperor Belos says wild witches celebrate destruction and pain.

Eda: Okay, look, I know I can be abrasive, but-

Prim: He also says that the Titan punishes those who aid wild witches. And I understand you and the human possess a power greater than the emperor himself. But with this Black Adam character joining him, it has become more dangerous for me. I'm sorry, but I can't have you here.

She says before closing the door on them with a sad look on her face.

Luz: Ugh! Adam! I get he's a bad guy, but why did he have to join Belos of all people?! He could just snap that jerk's neck and take over the isles! Heck, what does Belos know about magic anyway?! I bet he can't even speak to the Titan!

She yelled, making a few nearby people gasp.

Eda: Hey, it's okay.

Luz: No it's not, Eda. The Wizard chose me to beat Adam once and for all and I let him get away. Now he's teamed up with Belos. Speaking of which, people should know who Belos really is.

Eda: And who is he really?

Luz: A tyrant! You said it yourself!

Eda: Look, Belos has been Emperor for 50 years. Everyone is used to the system. No one's gonna risk change unless you have proof that he's up to something. As for Adam, well, you, me and Lily were enough to put him on the ropes. So now with King, your friends and girlfriend with the Wizard's power, we got this in the bag when the town comes. So cheer up. Now, let's see if there are any respectable criminals left in this city.