𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌

~

He elegantly waltzed across the floor, letting his feet guide him through the empty ballroom. The music danced peacefully across the ballroom as he followed.

The maids and workers watched in awe as they watched their Master Dance so vividly through the ballroom.

Even his son was watching from the entrance and, so quietly in fact, not to be seen. He knew his son hated him so he couldn't help chuckle knowing he was watching him dance.

It made him feel good, happy, knowing his only family was watching him do something he loved, even though he hated him.

He sighed, stopping mid dance. He let go of his smile, but immediately put it back on.

He turned around and walked over to the maids, slightly giving a polite bow. "Oh Master, you know you don't have to do that." a maid laughed.

"If it brings your smile's on, I will always do it." He said to the maids, who's eyes sparkled

He smiled. Then walked over to the workers. He looked at the before saying "You may take the rest of the day off." He said.

All the workers looked dumbfounded. "M-master are you sure." one of the workers hesitantly said.

His smile became more friendly. "Yes, please, you all have worked so hard. I believe you deserve a day off." He said holding a hand out.

They all smiled. One by one they all shook his hand. They all said their regards.

He left all of them with a smile on their faces. They were thankful they got such a good Master.

Even his son has a faint smile. Which he didn't notice.

His son hated him, he knew that, but what he didn't know was he forever loved him for his kindness to others. His son just wished he would be kind to him.

Once he turned the corner he dropped his smile, looking at his hands, which were shaking. And soon after, his tears fell.

He himself knew he was a terrible parent, not knowing how to be one. For his only family to hate him because he doesn't know how to love. It broke his heart.

He stared at the painting of his father on the wall. He remembered how he treated him, with no love, how could he be anything like him. No matter how hard he worked to avoid that, he became just like his father.

His legs were about to stumble but it came immediately to him as he remembered back to what his father always said when he was younger.

"Men aren't weak, we mustn't cry, we are the leaders and the fathers of our children and people, we fight and lead for them. . . You don't want to make them hate you. . . or doubt."

He stopped and braced himself onto the wall, wiping the tears off his face with his sleeve. He stumbled trying to get up straight, slowly, as he walked through the empty halls.

He walked into his office, soon after he shut his door, and sat down at his desk. He leaned back in his chair and stared at the ceiling.

Soon after he caught a glimpse of his desk. He noticed a bright white letter on his desk with a little box. He leaned forward to his desk and stared at the little box and letter.

He hesitantly opened the letter. He looked down at it: It read:

𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔯 ℜ𝔲𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔞𝔫 𝔈𝔪𝔭𝔦𝔯𝔢,

ℑ 𝔥𝔬𝔭𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔦𝔫 𝔤𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔱𝔥. ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔩𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔰. ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔩𝔶 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔢𝔡 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔫 𝔦𝔫𝔳𝔞𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔉𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔲𝔯𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔩𝔶 𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔞𝔩𝔰. 𝔜𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 ℑ 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔢𝔩𝔰𝔢 𝔡𝔬𝔢𝔰𝔫'𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔴𝔞𝔯 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔤𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔦𝔠𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯, 𝔰𝔬 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔦𝔱...

𝔄𝔩𝔰𝔬 𝔢𝔫𝔧𝔬𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔵 ℑ'𝔳𝔢 𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲.

𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔶, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔊𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔫 𝔈𝔪𝔭𝔦𝔯𝔢.

R.E looked at the letter pondering about it, he then looked at the box. He picked it up and opened it.

He looked profound at the object, or more over jewelry. He smiled at the necklace and placed it over his head.

It was a golden necklace with "God with us" written on it. It was in the shape of the cross like over there in Germany.

It matched his outfit so he couldn't complain.

He fixed his outfit and ruffled his hair out. He looked at his face one more time. The edges of his mouth curved up into what looked like a bright smile. After fixing his face he headed towards the door

He walked out of his office shutting the door and walked through the empty halls, walking to his son's room.

He stood at his son's bedroom door. Looking at it and knocking lightly one and not twice. The door opened to his son with a not very amused face.

"Look I'm not here to annoy you, I'm here to inform you of something." R.E said.

"And what is that very important thing you have to inform me of?" his son said in a sappy voice, crossing his arms.

"Well Ussr I wanted to inform you that we are getting visitors some time this month." he said to match Ussr's energy.

He scoffed, "Why is that my problem?" he asked.

R.E smiled and he bowed. "Well I'm sorry, I thought that you were friends with the son of G.E." he replied.

Ussr stood dumbfounded. "W-wait! How do you know I'm friends with him!" He yelled.

R.E chuckled, "Well if your son snuck out all the time, would you not be suspicious of something."

His son pouted. "Fine, I'll make sure I'll behave." He mumbled under his breath.

R.E smiled. "Thank you." He said and turned to leave. He knew his son wasn't going to behave himself.

~

𝕴 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖆 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖙 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝕴 𝖍𝖔𝖕𝖊 𝖌𝖚𝖞𝖘 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖇𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖒𝖊. 𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘...

... 

𝕴 𝖍𝖔𝖕𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖉𝖆𝖞/𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙.

~𝕮𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍-𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖊