𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6

~

On the other side of the table the two younger one's watched their parents talk. "They are definitely in love." Ussr whispered.

"Yeah, I told you." Reich said with a smug face. "Also my Vater probably already found out he's in love." he said.

"Why's that?" Ussr asked.

"My Vater's been in love before he knows what it feels like, your Vater on the other hand hasn't fallen in love till now, so he doesn't know what he feels for my Vater is love." He whispered.

"Let's go to my room. This is getting boring watching them talk." Ussr said.

Reich nodded and they left for Ussr's room.

The other two noticed both of them leave. "Guess they think talking about our past is boring." G.E said.

R.E smiled "Guess so." He said getting up. He held his hand out for G.E

G.E took his hand. "Thank you." He said getting up.

"Say, why isn't your other son here?" R.E asked.

"He's with his mother and cousins or you could call them step siblings," he replied.

R.E smiled and grabbed G.E's hand. He dragged him behind him. R.E ventured through the halls. He made his way to the ballroom.

"This is the ballroom. I love this place, like all my other favorite places, this one is special and it makes me feel free. He said putting his hands out into the air.

Like on que, he snapped and some maids came in with instruments. "Come! Grab my hand." He said stretching his arm out.

G.E didn't hesitate. He felt this was something he needed to do. He grabbed R.E's hand.

R.E led them both to the middle of the ballroom. The music started to play. It was a very familiar dance that he was doing. So it wasn't hard to do but R.E was quick at it.

He was going to trip on his feet. R E leaned into G.E's ear "Follow me, let me take the lead." He could feel his cheeks flush red.

He looked at R.E's smile, a genuine one. He smiled back. He let him take the lead. Their feet swayed under them. He felt free unlike anything he's ever been able to enjoy.

Their hearts pounded in sync. At that moment in time R.E realized. ("Is this love I feel.") He thought. He looked down at G.E.

He saw his face. it was flushed red. He could feel the others' heart pound against his. The feeling of warmth he's never experienced before.

It felt right. The word love. Them being in love felt right. He knew what he wanted. He wanted love from another. And here it was. Someone who came into his life to give him love.

He shifted into a gentler position for them both. He had placed his hand on his hip. And his other hand on his shoulder. the other did the same.

G.E looked up at R.E and he saw it. He saw the one he needed to love. The one he was destined to love and forever be with.

He saw a heartbroken man that needed someone to care and love him. To make him feel happy in his arms. He was, in fact, the one he needed to love.

They danced till their feet hurt. They didn't want to stop. They wanted a reason to be in each other's arms.

The music came to a stop. Their hearts pounded against the other. They didn't want to move away.

Soon after the maids left, they looked at each other. Their warm smiles filled the ballroom. They stood staring at each other. Taking in each other's embrace.

*CRASH*

............

They were taken out of each other embrace by a huge crashing sound. Both of them ran towards the sound.

They found both of their children standing in front of a huge mess.

They both slowly turned around. They looked guilty. "What did you two do!?" G.E asked.

"It's our fault, we're sorry." Reich apologized. He grabbed Ussr's neck and made him bow down.

"I'm sorry." Ussr said, not really giving it emotion.

G.E walked up to the huge mess. "Reich! What did I tell you!" G.E yelled.

"Not to bring hand grenades." He said acting sorry.

G.E smacked himself. "Reich, where will I sleep now, since you destroyed my room?" He asked, upset.

"This will be a mess to clean up, and worse I don't have another guest room available right now." R.E said, pondering what to do.

"Oh I got it... children run along to your room and leave us please." He said, showing them away.

He called for some workers and maids. "Can you please clean this up. I'm sorry for the extra work but when you're done you can all spend the day off." He said.

R.E yawned. "You'll have to sleep in my room tonight. The rest of the room has been taken up by the workers because they can't go home in the storm." He explained.

When G.E digested the information given to him he couldn't help but blush. R.E looked at G.E and chuckled "I don't sleep much you can have the bed." He said.

For some reason G.E frowned. He looked away from R.E He for some twisted reason wanted to sleep next to R.E.

R.E caught a glimpse of his face and smiled.

"Let's go eat dinner," he said, grabbing G.E's hand. 

...

𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 ... 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖞/𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

~𝕮𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍-𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖊