𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

~

He walked into his room, throwing his overcoat on his bed and ruffling his hair out. He took his shoes off and walked out onto his balcony.

He stared at the dark dusky blue sky admiring it. He smiled a warm smile that surprised himself. He loved to admire things. He made sure everything he admitted had a special place in his heart.

A spec of white slowly fell from the sky, also with a cold wind. He felt peaceful looking at the now forming snowflakes.

And then he remembered. "Oh shi-" he was about to scream. "Why didn't I remember this when I wrote the invitation!" He yelled.

It was going to snow badly-really bad and they were going to get snowed in. That meant no leaving and no coming into the castle.

"Is that why my son didn't make too much of a problem for me because he remembered that it was going to snow!" He yelled.

He walked back inside and fell onto his bed. "Why didn't I remember?" He asked himself. He hated why he forgot something or didn't do it.

He was now in a terrible mood. He got off of his bed and walked to his door, opening it and leaving. He forgot to smile but at that point he didn't care. It wasn't like anyone was awake.

Unknown to him he accidentally woke G.E up. Earlier G.E woke up to some muffled yelling. He got out of his bed and walked towards his door and opened it.

It was dark through the halls but he caught a glimpse of R.E walking through the hall. He was without his overcoat and he looked pissed off.

This made G.E surprised. R.E was known to be a very positive person with an unlike perfect demeanor.

So out of curiosity he followed far behind. He felt stupid for doing this but he couldn't help it.

R.E continued down the stairs. He held a lamp in his hand while walking down the stairs. He was angered that he forgot about the Storm.

He fixed his gloves on his hands. They started to come off. He yawned while walking to the kitchen away from the maids quarters.

Because he was in a bad mood. He had a terrible idea he hadn't thought of doing in a long time. He quickly looked around to see if anyone was around before walking into the kitchen.

With G.E, he thought he was about to get caught when R.E turned around so he hid behind a pillar. He saw R.E walk into a kitchen so he followed.

R.E walked over to the knives and looked at them. He grabbed a knife and quickly left the kitchen.

Upon this action G.E was confused and worried with what R.E would use the knife for.

R.E made his way back to his room and G.E followed behind again. R.E walked into his room and shut the door.

G.E wasn't going to give up so he stayed at his own door and watched R.E door.

R.E walked into his bathroom and didn't bother closing it. He took off his gloves and stared at the old scars on his wrist and arm.

He took the knife and put it up to his wrist slowly and painfully he slit his arm. He made several cuts into his arm.

After he was done he looked down at his now bloody arms and hands and he bandaged them up. He then placed some clean gloves on to hide the bandages and looked back at his mess.

He then realized that he needed to clean this up so he ventured back down stairs into the kitchen to get something to clean the mess he made up.

When R.E left his room he accidently left his door open and G.E took this chance to go into his room. He knew this was a terrible idea because he could get caught. He couldn't help but be curious.

He looked around his room and slowly found himself in the bathroom. He looked horrified at the blood on the ground and the old bloody bandages.

He could feel his head get light and he didn't know why. He didn't care for blood but for some reason seeing R.E's blood he took from himself made him feel sick.

He ran out of his room and almost bumped into his son. "Hey watch-wait what were you doing in my father's room?" Ussr asked.

Realizing he could hear R.E walk up the stairs he grabbed Ussr and ran to his room.

G.E watched R.E walk into his room and shut the door. He looked back at Ussr. "What were you doing in my father's room?" He asked again. But this time he was angry.

"Look I was curious about something he was doing and I followed him." He said.

"What was so curious about him?" He asked. G.E could guess by the way Ussr was talking that he showed he hated his dad but he actually secretly cared for him. He just didn't know how to show it.

"Well, I heard yelling and it woke me up so I went to see who was yelling and I saw your father was very upset so I followed him." He explained.

"That still doesn't answer why you were in his room." He said furrowing his brows.

"I-i, he, listen, I followed him downstairs and into the kitchen and saw him grab a - knife." He explained.

He watched his face go into some realization.

"He- no,- is that why you were looking pale coming out of his room." He said, looking somewhat worried.

"He went into his room and he was in there for a long time before coming out again. When he came out I went into his room and I looked around soon making my way into the bathroom." He stopped looking at his face.

He saw the hidden worry on his face. He continued. "When I went into the bathroom I saw blood all over the bathroom." He finished.

He saw his face that was full of worry go into a terrified and scared expression. He slowly slid to the ground. "I-I can't believe this wh-why would he do this?" He asked.

G.E sat and helped Ussr go back to his room where G.E's own son was waiting for him. "Sov what's wrong?!" He asked running over to him.

Ussr fell into a hug with G.E son. G.E left his son comforting Ussr. He set back to his own room and sat on his bed.

For some reason he couldn't fight back the tears that fell down his face.

"Why am I crying, he's not someone special to me so why do I have deep emotions because of him." He asked himself. He drifted to sleep a while after he stopped crying. 

𝖄𝖆𝖞! 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 ... 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖞/𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

~𝕮𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍-𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖊