𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

~

When they got to the dining room they both noticed their son's sitting together and talking. "It looks like Ussr is a little bit better than earlier." G.E said.

"Yes and I'm thankful, I don't like seeing him upset." R.E replied.

They both went and sat down next to the other. "Hey, Vater, it seems like you're in a better mood." Reich pointed out.

"Yes, R.E has helped lighten my mood." He said in return. He said smiling.

"You went to the flower-room?" Ussr asked.

"We did." R.E replied smiling. He pointed to the flower crowns.

Reich looked back and forth at G.E and R.E before asking his father, "Vater why so quick!? It hasn't even been that long!" Reich yelled.

Unfortunately G.E knew what he was talking about. G.E face blushed red. "Sohn, why must you ask these questions around others?" he asks embarrassed.

Reich realized his mistake and sat down. "Sorry I'll ask later." He apologized.

"What were you asking him?" Ussr asked Reich. Reich smiled and whispered something in his ear.

He jumped up, "What! My father-!" Reich cut Ussr off.

"Hush! You're not supposed to say anything." Reich said.

G.E hid his face in his hands looking away from R.E who was, in fact, looking for answers.

G.E knew what he felt for R.E was. He had experienced it before with his ex-wife, who was now happily married to his brother.

He and his wife had fallen out of love after some years together, but he did know that what he felt towards her in the past was love.

He had felt his heart flutter and his cheeks become warm. Just the way he did before with his wife.

He couldn't shake the feeling off anymore. He knew what it was. He was in fact falling in love with R.E

He felt his heart pounding when he realized it. Was it love at first sight, he didn't know. He's known R.E for the longest time.

Their friendship kinda shifted apart since they both became leaders. He doesn't remember if he felt the same when he was younger.

He took a bite of his food. "What are you speaking of?" R.E asked. He shouldn't act like how he was but when it came to love and loving he hasn't been able to keep it hidden.

Thankfully, unknown to him, R.E was oblivious of everything unless it was harmful. He was the one that needed explanations for stuff.

But that wasn't a bad thing, that meant he could digest information like a sponge. He never forgot stuff. That's why he was upset, when he forgot that the storm was coming.

G.E looked at R.E and smiled "it's nothing, he was just being a tease." He said.

"Oh, alright." He replied, looking back at his food and taking a bite.

The four of them spoke as they were eating. They didn't talk about anything specific, just little bits of stuff.

"So, R.E what were your parents like?" G.E asked. The Germans could hear the whole place fall silent. Ussr dropped his fork.

G.E and Reich looked back at each other. They were confused.

Even though he didn't show it, with a huge smile on his face. Everyone could see the sadness in his eyes.

What both Germans could see that no one else saw in his eyes was Hatred. They could tell this was a difficult topic.

"My apologies, let's not continue with this topic." G.E said.

R.E shook his head. "No, it's fine. What do you want to know." He said, leaning his head on his hand.

G.E blushed at the way he was looking at him. His eyes asked what could come next.

G.R cleared his throat. The chatter in the room continued. "What was your mother like?" he asked.

He smiled. "I never really met my mother, she had died when I was younger. But my father had told me stories about her when I was little." He said.

For a second G.E could hear the hatred coming from R.E when he said "father"

"Well, . . What was your - father like?" He hesitantly asked.

For once R.E noticed something in G.E eyes. He could see the hesitant fear of asking more.

He took a breath calming himself. "My father was a complicated man. He was always making sure things were in place. To others he was cold and mean. But if he felt it would benefit him he would do it for the people."

He looked at one of the paintings in the hallway. "My father wasn't a man to get attached to something. So initially when it came to me he didn't really talk or spend time with me." He said.

G.E could sense something in him telling him that R.E had something he wanted to say but forced it back.

"Well anyways, what about your parents?" he asked. G.E smiled.

"Well if you knew it already, my father was Prussia and if everyone knew Prussia like I did you would grow tired of him." He said.

R.E looked at G.E with interest in his eyes. Upon meeting eyes with G.E he could feel something in his stomach. He didn't know what it was so he brushed it off.

He continued "My father, unlike most, is still alive, he retired and took over as a state while I controlled the country." He said.

"What about your mother?" R.E asked.

He pondered about it for a second. "My mother died a long time ago and my father has fallen in love with another." He said.

R.E was now curious. "Who is he in love with?" He asked, leaning closer.

"You became king before me and worked with my father. You should know." he said with a smug face.

"Austria empire?" He asked. He knew the answer, considering he saw them kissing one time at their conferences.

"Yeah, he falls head over heels for him and won't ever shut up about him." G.E said.

"I've known them for some time and I could tell they were in love. I've always acted older than my age but they act like teenagers in love." He said, shaking his head.

...𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 ... 

𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖞/𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

~𝕮𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍-𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖊