Chapter -1

Naina POV :

📍- Delhi

(Travelling in a car)

So yes finally I was going to meet my best friend after so long . It has been . years since I have met her. Yes we do call each other more often but to meet in person hits so different.

 We were so close and happy then suddenly our families decided to maintain distance from each other only because of our stupid brothers. Oh shit ! not brothers , yes , my brother and her brother .

Our parents are business friends and very close to each other like siblings. The more interesting is our mothers also got up close too like long lost besties. They are unbreakable.

I have grown seeing a friendship like their and yes I think we got the genes .

Soon I was right outside of her house. My bestie, my sri, my danger, who is really irritating , but is  the only person whom I can blindly trust .

I got off my car and went near the door . After ringing the door bell i hear some shouting inside the house.
"I got it I got it ... Shit ... "
"Don't you know how to come down from stairs sri"
" I m fine ..."

And then the door open with a loud shout in my ears
" Nainaaaaaaaaaaa......"
" For God sake sri stop shouting I m not deaf" I said while closing my ears entering into the house .

" I was not shouting I was just welcoming you bitch, but I see you don't like the polite way . I should treat you like how you should be " she said moving inside with me .

"Well i heard your voice before you opened the door and aunty shouting on you " i said with a giggle
" Yes you should hear that. This girl can't do one thing right she broke the vase " said aunty coming from Kitchen.

" Auntyyyy " i ran towards her and hugged her . God she is still the same  the same sweet women and my second mother. " How are you beta I missed you " she said hugging me
" I missed you too aunty and I m completely fine standing in front of you what about you " I asked her . " I m doing great just dealing with devil in my home"  she said looking at sri .

I giggled at the face sri just made . "You didn't hug me but you hugged mom" she said angrily. " Yes it's because naina's hug is special and it is reserved for sweet people " i said winking at her annoyed face.

Aunty laughed at us and said " ok now you both go and enjoy yourselves i will get you guys something to eat".      " okay" we said at the same time and ran towards her room . 

As we just entered her room , I took a quick look of her room . I was admiring  everything in her room. Every single item in her room has something related to us . I can see some of our childhood photos hanging on her Polaroid gallery on one of her walls . And I can see some of our video calls screenshot also, as we didn't have a single picture together since the age 12 . She is so sweet.

And I can see a stuff toy on her bed which I had sent to her on her 15 th birthday. She was so happy seeing it that she named it peri , as she we both love peri peri fries since childhood .

I was just turing around then she bumped on me and said " I missed you so much "  suddenly my eyes got moist and I turned towards her hugged her tightly " I missed you too danger " i said . I was very happy.

Then we settled on her bed and started to chit chat . " So what's your plan next ? " I asked her . 

As we just completed our high school we both will now be entering into University for which I am so excited.

" Not yet decided, but I want to go for a management course . What about you " she said keeping her legs on mine .

" I have decided what to do" i answered her " I want to take commerce as I want to join in finance field "

" Good for you , even my bhaiya is in commerce field and he also opted for finance" she completed her sentence and my blood rushed to my ears resulting red ears.

" I didn't knew that " i lied to her , ofcourse i knew about it how could I not know as I was stalking him from the past few years and I was having each and every information about him even with pics .

" So for which university are you going to apply " she asked . " I think the same University as my brother goes to I heard a lot about it . It have an amazing commerce and management department and good environment " i said

" Wooowwwwwww ! Then I will also apply to the same University so we can spend more time together and can live all our dreams and enjoy ourselves " she exclaimed dancing on the bed .

I laughed at her actions and joined her too because I was also so happy as I also wanted the same thing to happen . 

As we were just dancing the door opened and aunty bought us some food . She made my favourite paneer curry which smells soo good, just like a woww .

" Aunty you are so amazing,  you made my favourite dish you still remember"  .  "ofcourse , you are our second daughter how could she not remember ? " a different voice came from the entrance of the room and I jumped off the bed and ran to his arms .

"Uncleee ,  I missed you so much how are you?" I asked him hugging him tightly.  He was non other than sri 's father and mine too . We shared a special bond he treated me as his own daughter and brought me chocolate whenever we met . He is such a sweetheart . Even sometimes he takes my side when my father takes sri 's side ,  as they both are crime partners and everyone just scold them for their mischievous and childish behaviour.

My father is a totally different person when he is around sri . They both are so cute they even spoil everything and my dad has the big hand in spoiling this girl . The only reason for this girl  that her mischievous things are acceptable in this house as it reminds uncle of my father as he miss him so much .

" I am fine darling ,  and I can see that you are great as you were dancing with your best friend" he laughed at us and I love his laugh .

"Look beta what I got for you while returning back from the work" he said handing over me a big pack of kitkat chocolates. He knows what is my favourite chocolate , he is still the same .

" Aww uncle you are so sweet thank you so much " I said and hugged him .
" Where is my chocolate?" Sri asked with a question mark face .

" There is no chocolate for you, uncle only bought for me " I made fun of her showing her my tongue and she got pissed off as kitkat is her favourite too .

" You girl.. now wait and watch what I will do " she said and I ran from the room. She chased me around the house . She came my behind and we ran until we were tired .

" Got you " she said taking heavy breaths .
" Me for sure but not kitkats " i winked at her seeing her defeated face and we sat on the sofa feeling so tired .

" Fine you can have them I ll buy them for myself" she and angrily and I laughed at her words .

She will never change and I want her to be the same girl.

" Okay enough girls now come and join us for dinner " aunty called both of us and we joined them at the dining table eating and laughing.

Everything was perfect except one thing . And that's him , his empty seat, his voice . I am eagerly waiting to meet him after so long . 

______________________________________

How was the chapter ? Just the beginning of the story . U will see a lot ahead 🌝.

If you like the chapter do drop a 💝 in the comment

Next chapter will be uploaded soon....

Do vote share comment 🤗

Loads of love 💕

Yours daffodils.duo ❤️