Chapter - 3

Naina POV:

After spending some time at the Seghals Sri  and I went to the amusement park as it was in one of her "bucket lists " thing to do with me .

We went to the park and enjoyed a lot there . We got onto some rides and ate a lot of food . Some tasted very good and some tasted very worst .

And when I looked at my watch i saw the time and it was already 10 o clock . Shit we are late .

" Sri come on let's head back to home we are late " I said in a hurry and went towards the exit of park with her . When we came to the parking place Sri went to start her scooty .

Author pov :

" Arey how much time will you take to start the scooty ? Do you even know what's the time now ? " Naina said .

" What should I do Naina my baby is not starting "

" For god's sake please stop calling it baby and check the petrol "

" Shit ( with a nervous smile ) I think we are out of the petrol " sri said.

" What ? What do you mean we are out ? I told you to check the petrol before leaving . You said that the tank is full how did it drain in a few kilometres Sri ? " Naina said in a anger tone .

" I don't know and Stop blabbering and just book a cab Naina " sri said while parking her scooty .

Naina took her phone out to book a cab but a hand stopped her . While looking at the hand she knew whose hand it is .

" What happened yaar " Sri said Turing towards Naina .

There stood Arjun opposite to Sri and beside Naina .

" Bhaiya voh actually.. "
" What happened bacha ?"

After seeing him Sri narrated the whole story to Arjun .

" Bhaiya do one thing . You take Naina with you on your bike"
" But what about you sri ?" Naina asked with a shocked face.

"Triples is the best option.." said Arjun looking at both of them .

Arjun's Bike was parked near the park
and he got to his bike.

"Bhaiyaaa i really want to sit at the
last.." Saying Sri pushed naina back of arjun and sat back of Naina. 
Naina is now in between Arjun and Sri .

Arjun and Naina are fed up with Sri as they know she loves to sit backward and admire the surroundings.

While naina was so happy as she is hugging arjun.

Arjun said to Naina to hold him as the roads are having a little bumps .

Meanwhile Sri is just staring at the moon as the ride is peaceful and she started rubbing her hands as the weather is bit cold .

But a coat coverd her shoulders she turned back to see Naina having a small smile and eventually Sri smiled and turned again to the opposite side...

Meanwhile Arjun smiled seeing them both together from the rear mirror...admiring them with his hazel eyes .

Finally they got their feet on the road as they reached their house and went inside .

Sri  jumped like a child and went to her room to arrange her  bed and then Sri  Naina got so tired that they layed on the bed and sleep drifted them to their  dreamland
within few seconds .

Arjun POV :

After completing my dinner i checked the wall clock , showing 9:45 . I know even tho the time shows 1 i wont get fear about them as Sri knows the area and can fight.. but the only thing my mind occupied since morning is a flower which i used to admire from childhood .