Bakarina's Punishment party (Warning:Lemon)

Darien and Katarina awoke simultaneously.
Maria repeated "wake up Lady Katarina it is time for your "Punishment".
Katarina looked scared.
"Go stand in that corner!" Maria ordered Katarina in a commanding voice.
Katarina did was she was told.
"and now?" the young villainess asked.

"strip" Maria simply said.
"what?" Katarina asked confused.
"I said strip!" Maria repeated hard.

Oh! Right Katarina remembers I can't keep my Duchess Dresses in Exile!
She needed to be put in racks first!
So Katarina slowly striped down until she was in underwear.
"And now ?"she asked

Katarina in only dessous was a sight so divine it made everyone almost speechless.
The naive unassuming look in her Beautiful eyes only added to he irresistible Charm.
If you made her to be the Villainess why did you make her look like a Goddess you idiotic Creator Jerks?
Was what everyone thought.

But Maria managed to get her self control back due to her determination.
"Who told you that you could keep your underwear? Down with it! Down with it NOW!!!" she said to her beloved in an angry commanding tone.
"But...." Katarina started and looked to the Boys in the room while blushing, she clearly was ashamed by the thought of being seen by them.
But the thought of her being the Villainess who deserved punishment and Maria being the Heroin was more dominant so she decided to submit to the Order.
"Okay" she said as she striped down again, an instant later she stood naked in front of her friends who stared at her Beauty in disbelief.

Maria didn't waste anytime.
She walked over to her oblivious Girlfriend and summoned her sacred chains from the selling to tie Katarina up.
The young Duchess was obviously ashamed to the fact that she now was naked and couldn't hide a single part of her exposed body.
While her friends stared at her in amazement.

"and were are the ra...?" Katarina started but
Maria shut the duches up by kissing her lips.

"..Mmmmpph?" Katarina didn't knew what was going on anymore.

"Mary....?
You have the most sexual experience, right?" Maria asked Mary?

"Yes why?" the Daughter of the Hunt house asked.

"Lady Katarina's first time MUST be special, we should let the Person with the most experience have the first round". Maria explained.

"Wait, first time? What do you mean Maria?" Katarina asked nervously.

"Well, I said you would be punished Lady Katarina but with no Word did I say you would be exiled, in fact didn't we all confess our love to you? Do you think we would banish the love of our lives out of them?"Maria asked.

"S-s-so this p-punishment it's going to be-....." Katarina asked.

"It is going to be a quit erotical punishment indeed OUR *Beloved* Darling." Mary told the young Duchess.
Katarina face run fire red,from distance people could have believed her to be a warning lamp.

"Arghgrehuevhuaaaaargaurqaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!"Katarina screamd in pleasure, the Middle and index finger of Mary Hunt had been inside her Pussy way faster than she could ever had expected, and than just as fast again the Daughter of House Hunt had found all the sweet spots of her Friend and mercilessly attacked them while simultaneously licking all over her boobs, the tip of her tongue tickled and dominated the sweet cherry's which were the supposed to be Villainess nipples.
Mary was so drunken from her enjoyment of being the first one to claim her adorable lady Katarina that she wasn't able to hold herself back in anyway.
So when her turn was finally over her dress was completely drenched in Katarina's love juice.

"ha he ha"Katarina was breathing heavily after having been completely drowned in pleasure by Mary.

"Brother your next, it's time that this evil Villainess who stole our Hearts finally pays the price for that and becomes a full fledged Woman. "Maria said to Darien with a sweet smile that didn't match her sinister voice.