II

Lorey

The match wasn't a joke at all. No less tough than a championship. It looked like the participants were ready to tear each other apart for the place in team .Pusey and Alice played against my group; tried their best to knock me out with a bludger to prove their best.
I'm quite observant, as I said.
Everyone has their weaknesses, even our captain. Adrian broke his right arm last semester, so now it's the way weaker than his left.If I get to the right side of Pusey, his blow will be so weak that it will not reach my broom.

As for Alicia, she takes credit for her toughness, but dexterity is far from her forte.One trick would be enough, when she would fly at you point-blank, like a rabid rhinoceros, while your broom nimbly dives down, and the girl crashes and falls off the broom. 
Fortunately, there were no injuries.
Well, let's just say, without fatal ones.
In the second half of the game, it began to rain terribly.That's why I'm not happy with England, the constant rains, I don't really want to live these days.
Rain confused the whole picture for me.
By that time, I had already beaten many players and showed enough to be accepted into the ranks of the beaters, but rain had its own plans. A cold downpour blurred my eyes and in the last minute of the game I lost sight of the bludger flying up from the right. I tried to dodge to the side, but this round demon followed me and crashed into my forearm with a screeching whistle. My eyes went dark with pain when I realized that blow just knocked me off the broom. I tried to grab it with my left hand, knowing that there was no one to help me.Everyone is too busy with the last minutes of the game and no one will even see me falling. The broom was terribly slippery, as was my hand, soaked in the rain, my fingers slipped off the handle one by one until I found myself in a weightless flight, straight down. 

Did you want adrenaline?
-Take it!
Did you want to go extreme?
-Here for you, please!
Did you want to fly?
-So fly with all speeds! 

The panic was simply unbearable, and for a couple of moments ,when I stretched out my left hand and thought about the name of the spell.A second later, I was already hanging in the air, exactly 20 centimeters from the ground. 

Phew, it's done.

The thought of salvation was interrupted by a sharp pain in the arm.
Damn that bludger, I must have had a fracture. The game ended some moments later ,when all the players began to descend to the ground.

-Snape! It wasn't bad! -shouted Pusey- Damn good! You're in a coma... Snape??-

According to by his mimics ,I was terribly pale, and felt the same way.
Too much for the last five minutes.
The shock of the fall and the pain shock in tandem. 

- Lorey, what the fuck?!What is it? Hey, Zabini!!! Over here! Help me.....

I didn't hear any more, probably ,because I got blacked out. It was logical to assume that he needed Zabini to take me to the infirmary.Well, thank you for not deciding to self-medicate, like Lockhart with Potter in the past years. 

⚜️⚜️⚜️

The annoying ray of the sun shines directly into my eyes. I have no idea why it's always so sunny in the infirmary.It would be naive to believe that solar heat helps to recover faster.I mumbled from the pain in my arm as I tried to get up on the bed, leaning on it.

What the hell?

This is the second time in twenty-four hours that I've let my broken arm go into battle, don't I have a second one? 

I slowly turned my head to the right and a dark spot began to spread out next to my bed.When my vision became clearer, I finally saw Zabini sleeping peacefully.