🎼 "Mad World"- OST Riverdale

It is dark. And so peaceful though.
I am lying in my bed and staring at the ceiling, which was also not visible in the darkness.
I touch the chain on my neck with a little owl on it. My favorite one.

I've always had a habit of playing with the pendant in my hands when I'm nervous. I've been thinking about everything.
About yesterday's events on the field, going to the infirmary, about tomorrow's match. But most of all, the image of Weasley did not go out of my head.
So lost and surprised , watching me as Blaise carried me away.

Of course, I didn't think about him yesterday afternoon or evening, or even at night.

But dreams sometimes cause strange stuff. The subconscious mind simply throws you into a dream -the most vivid event that happened during a day or a week.
Yesterday wasn't bright ,but it was catchy.
Such a paradox that I've never noticed Weasley's freckles before.
Of course, I knew they should be on his body according to physiological norms, as he is red-haired. But I never noticed indeed.
When I took my eyes off his body and stared at his face, I realized the reason why I hadn't seen his freckles before.They were much smaller on the face, while his chest possessed the variety of them.

Well, that's enough.
I won't think about someone like Weasley anymore.
Just hat the hell?
Yes, I like people with freckles.
Yes, I like guys with athletic physiques. And who doesn't like them at all?

At the end of the day, it's worth admitting that I have a fetish for redheads.I just didn't think about THIS redhead as for a potential man.

Yeah, well.
Nonsense!
Who!?
Frederick??
Seriously, Lorey??
That wanker couldn't even accept your help properly, who would even be interested in a stubborn snob like Weasley??
Me?

The possibility of liking Fred Weasley made me uncomfortable.
Well, not just this.
I also happened to touch him yesterday, and then I was tormented all night by the dreams with his participation....

These dreams tortured you, didn't they?
God, the freaking structure of the human brain.

Yesterday, when Zabini took me to Pomfrey's, the nurse found something. The bone cracked for a reason .Due to the strain, the fracture in the arm turned into fragmentation.Now I can't get rid of a simple bandage with a magic ointment, I had to be wrapped up in a pretty strong cast, which was incredibly uncomfortable to wear.
When Zabini heard the doctor's verdict, his face paled; he seemed to turn white with anger.

-What the bloody Salazar are you doing, Snape? You went to save a blood traitor, and I almost lost the arm!! Wanted to play the heroine, huh? Since when do you have a weakness for self-sacrifice? Especially to Gryffindor??

Yeah, I should have explained that, too.
After all, I helped the opponent and didn't even explain anything to my team.

Turning down the end of my collar, I pointed to the badge of our faculty and ran my thumb over my throat.

- Our faculty is going to be in trouble; Pusey attacked a player in the middle of the game season.If the Gryffindors blab about it, he could be kicked out of the team. But you can be identified as a Nurse. I'm sure they'll even give out an order for saving lives. - Slytherin said mockingly.

I created a displeased face and mimicked the guy ,making him smile.

-I should probably go tell Tory that you fucked up again, Snape.

The guy was about to get up when I held his hand, shaking my head.

-"I don't need Tory to be nervous about this.It would be better if she doesn't know, then both my nerves and hers will remain intact."