1. Graduation

Humanity has always gazed at the stars and space and the mysteries that it has. They went to the moon and had reached Mars to an extent but it was not enough. But then a way for humanity to traverse it was found in the year 2140 when the Hyper Drives were created, and humanity had found a way to go through space quickly.

However, that was delayed due to the war that had happened soon after the discovery of the Hyper Drives. In the ensuing war the countries of Russia and Germany were exiled from the Earth due to their part in starting the war, after which the other countries got together into a true Confederacy.

After which they worked together and advanced their technology and expanded from the Earth and onto the other planets of the Solar System. By the time of the year 2250 the entirety of the solar system was under the the control of the Confederacy. From there they continued to expand until they now have 43 Planets under their control and are now being used by them.

All the planets were under the Confederacy and was terraformed to be habitable for humans. There were massive advancements in technology and they have made great many spaceships and powerful weapons and made leaps and bounds in the military and other areas and have become quite the powerful confederacy controlling the solar system.

In the Confederacy, freedom, democracy, understanding, honour and various other virtues are taught to its citizens to make them good and trustworthy. This is in part due to the war that had happened which had taken the lives of many and had shown the ugliness of humanity for all to see. This prompted them to strive for this Confederacy to become better and promote positive aspects and virtues.

Amongst the many who live in the Confederacy, is Abel Kadmon, an 18 year old boy born in the year 2597 on Jupiter and is a very brilliant student. Born to a wealthy family as the second child, a younger brother and older brother of a sister on each side. Who is currently graduating from his class as one of the most brilliant students of the school.

He has dark brownish black hair, tanned skin,  a handsome face, light blue eyes, standing at 178 cm tall, and has a fit body. He is currently wearing his academy uniform as he is standing alongside the rest of the students of his year as they are being given a speech by their principal.

"Hello my dear students, it is a proud day for me to see so many of my students graduate from my school with such flying colours. You all have studied and worked hard and have got outstanding results and I couldn't be more proud. As a citizen of the confederacy, I am happy to know that so many of our citizens have obtained their education from this school. It is my solemn wish that you all will become great outstanding citizens and uphold the virtues that we hold dear." The principal said with a smile on his face.

A smile appeared on Abel's face when he heard the speech as the principal continued with it as he praised the students for succeeding so much in their and studies and other activities.

"And so I wish all of you to become great upstanding and virtuous citizens of our confederacy. Thank you." The principal finished with a smile on his face.

After that he moved away from the centre stage and then another student came and stood there. The student was the first ranker of his year as he gave his own speech to his fellow students. In a few minutes he had finished his speech and all the students cheered at the end of it.

Soon the graduation ceremony ended and they were free to go. Abel went with the students and greeted their teachers and thanked them before they broke off to meet with their families. He himself is quite happy as he smiled when he saw his family standing a few feet away from him.

"Hey guys." Abel said with a smile on his face.

"Oh my sweetie! You've finally graduated!" A woman said as she hugged him as he reached them.