3. Brief Plan for the Future

Abel walked out of his room and talked with his mother who asked him to help in the kitchen which he obliged. All of them knew how to cook food, something which is a matter of pride for them. He looked at his sister as Abigail is lifting their couch off the floor while Evelyn is cleaning the dust from the floor as he smiled at them.

He looked at his father as he seems to be talking to someone as he worked. Soon they had done making their food as they all sat at the dining table and looked at the food which was numerous and looked quite extravagant.

"So, our little baby Abel has finally graduated. I hope you like this." Maria said with a smile.

"Come on mom, I'm 18." Abel said with a sigh when he heard her.

Abigail snickered when she heard her mother while Evelyn snorter at her brother while Abraham just smiled with an amused look.

'Now you can feel how I felt brother.' Evelyn thought to herself with a smirk.

She remembered how their mother acted when she had graduated and she was embarrassed when she babied her in front of her siblings. She got her revenge on her brother and now...

'Damn. So this is how sis felt. Well, she has already gone through it, which means...' Abel thought to himself as he thought about it.

In unison the two of them looked at Abigail who is oblivious to their looks and is giggling softly. Abraham watched the looks his two eldest were giving his youngest as he shook his head.

"By the way son, have you decided on which planet you are going to study?" Abraham asked him curiously.

"Well, I was planning on the Arcadian Academy on the Koars planet." Abel said to him when he heard that as Evelyn looked surprised.

"Hmm, the Arcadian Academy is one of the best academies on Earth and has great facilities and the one where Evelyn is studying and she is approaching her last year. You chose wisely." Abraham said with a nod.

"Well, it's not much of a surprise you know. I do have to go to a military school so I do have to  choose a good one. And since sis already goes there it is a good choice." Abel said with a shake of his head.

"True true." Abraham said with a smile.

"Alright stop it you two. We are here to celebrate and eat, I don't want to hear any of the serious staff right now." Maria said as she looked at them sternly.

"Got it." All four of them sat in unison when they heard that.

After that they all started to eat their food as the enjoyed it. The Confederacy had dedicated farms where fresh vegetables are grown and distributed and those that have gone bad are disposed off and used as nourishment for other plants. They managed to keep a constant influx of natural food due to that as plants keep on growing.

This also allowed for great trade relations between the Confederacy and other planets and empires. Which also helped raise funds for themselves as they used it to improve on their technology as well. People of the Confederacy are quite content and proud of their lifestyle as they like the fact that they are living a good and proud life.

Their fruits and vegetables are also unique and have a larger variety which has attracted the attention of many species across the galaxy. That is one aspect of the business that the Confederacy runs.

The family has finished with their food and then went to do their own things with the three siblings going to their own rooms to do their thing. Abel entered his room and went to his table where he tapped on it and a holographic screen appeared in front of him.

He typed in the password as he sat on the chair and typed into the search engine as it showed the results. It was a few articles about the element Infinitum. A bit of a cliche name but it is one of the most sought out materials in the galaxy and perhaps the universe as well.