4. Weapon Testing

It has been a month since he graduated from school and right now he is meeting with his friend Kenji. Full name Kenji Hamura, he is a Japanese looking boy who is well built and has fair skin, black eyes, blue eyes, a handsome face and of the same height as Abel.

The two of them became fast friends when they met at the school and have been great friends ever since. Right now the two of them are in front of the door to a private training area that they had rented using their money. It wasn't that difficult since they had enough money for it.

"So, you ready?" Abel said as he looked at his friend.

"Oh I am ready alright." Kenji said with a smirk.

The two of them scanned their ID and gave a thumb scan and eye scan as well before the door opened. Both of them carried suitcases with them as they walked through the door and closed and locked it behind them.

They looked at the room which is a very large room, two times bigger than a shooting range from the time of Abel on Earth. A floating console appeared in front of them as Kenji tapped the instructions into it before it moved away.

The two watched as human sized targets appeared at the end of the range as the two smiled. Both of them put their suitcase down and typed in the password and opened it. The moment they opened it however the inside of the suitcase started to come out and rise up as a shelf the height of a wardrobe appeared.

On Abel's shelf are different types of guns while Kenji has swords and knives. The both of them looked at the weapons of the other and moved to that shelf and looked at it as they took a few weapons and held them in their arms to get a feel of it.

"These are good Kenji." Abel said with a smile as he looked at a futuristic sword the shape of a katana.

It is the form of a standard katana but with lightly glowing blue lines on it.

"I gotta say the same thing about your guns Abel." Kenji said as he held a futuristic handgun.

It is white in colour and also sports blue glowing lines on it, he looked at it and took out its energy clip and nodded to himself.

"So, shall we try them?" Kenji asked him with a smile.

"I thought you'd never ask." Abel said with a smile.

They walked and stood on each side of the area in front of their targets. Kenji stood on the left side with Abel's suitcase while Abel stood on the right side with Kenji's suitcase. Kenji took out a futuristic machine gun and checked it out and worked it out using the instructions that Abel has placed in the shelf.

Meanwhile Abel got ready with the Katana and smirked as he typed into the floating console near him and the field on his side activated. The targets all activated on his field and guns appeared on their hands as they aimed at him as Abel smiled at that.

He got ready with the sword and then ran towards the targets and they all shot at him with energy bullets, but they were at a level where they won't harm a normal person of the Confederacy. Abel could see the shots coming towards him much slower as he has great reaction as he dodged all of them as he deftly moved and moved his body in many ways with great coordination.

He looked at the targets which were 30 in total and they all had their guns trained on him. He ran forward and managed to reach them in a second as he immediately went to work and cut the one near him in half, the sword cleaving through the target without much difficulty, decapitated the second, and so on and so forth as he cut and killed the targets as they weren't able to shoot him as he was far faster than them and can react much more as well.

'Vibrating blades huh.' Abel thought to himself as he looked at katana.

After he had destroyed all 30 targets he looked at his friend Kenji who is currently doing target practice with the guns as he shot the enemies which were running towards him while moving in erratic ways.