Breaking News! Local Human Disaster Somehow gets a Harem!

The Furious Five stood meandering around the kitchen. It was lunch time, but no one had taken the initiative to cook anything. They had all just kind of been laying around doing nothing all day. Jade had hijacked the training grounds for 'Tai-lung's trial' as she had called it, and so they had no way of properly training. They had managed to occupy themselves with their hobbies for most of the morning, but when lunch came they became woefully aware of Jade's absence. Hou sighed melancholically and stared into his now cold cup of tea with a frown, and the rest of the Five, who were all standing around the kitchen or sitting at the table, began to look even sadder than before. Laofu, however, started to look angry and groaned in frustration.

"This is ridiculous. We can't keep sulking like this!", Laofu exclaimed, pounding a fist loudly on the table to prove his point. Guan looked at him in annoyance.

"Well what do you want us to do? The training grounds are already being used, crime in the Valley is practically nonexistent in the wake of Tai-lung's attack, and the rebuilding efforts don't need any more help. All we really can do is sit here.", Guan reminded the orange haired man. Tianyu nodded.

"Yeah. Unless you wanna go help Jade with whatever she's doing.", Tianyu suggested. Everyone stiffened at the mention of the Dragon Warrior's name, and Laofu went silent. There were a few moments of tense silence, and then Baihe spoke up.

"Do you think she's just going to keep pretending like nothing happened?", he asked. The others didn't know how to answer him.

Jade hadn't really... reacted much to their confession. Though, that was mostly because none of them had brought it up after the object of their affections had abruptly passed out trying to run away from them the one time they did bring it up. All Jade had done after their first attempt at getting an answer out of her was act like nothing had happened. She treated them the same as she always did, while simultaneously avoiding them as much as possible. Well, she wasn't avoiding them so much as she was choosing to spend her time with Tai-lung, Shifu and Mr. Ping in an attempt to help them with their various goings-on (Shifu with running the Jade Palace, Tai-lung with re-adjusting to Palace life, and Mr. Ping with his noodle shop), while conveniently avoiding the Five.

The whole situation was confusing. Did Jade like them, or was she choosing to pretend like nothing had ever happened so she wouldn't have to properly reject them? They wished she wouldn't leave them in suspense. Rejection wasn't their desired response by any means, but if she was going to turn them down the least she could do was hurry up and get it over with.

The Five's personal hell of mixed signals had been going on for nearly a week, and they were caught between feeling depressed and frustrated. Laofu sighed in defeat. He honestly had no idea what to do. Trying to understand Jade was like trying to figure out the meaning of life; really existencial and very likely to end with him crying. He loved the girl, really he did, but there were times where the things she did made him want to scream. Like right now. Guan ran a hand through his hair.

"I have no clue what Jade's planning on doing. All we can really do is wait until she makes a decision on her own and- ", Guan started to say, only to be interrupted when the topic of their conversation ran into the kitchen, looking flushed from what was undoubtedly a long run. The Five stared in stunned silence at the girl in front of them as she grabbed onto the doorway and grinned nervously at them.

"Hi.", she said. Tianyu gave her a wide smile.

"Hi.", he echoed. Jade took a deep breath and began to speak in a rushed voice.

"Okay so, I know I've been kind of ignoring you all for the past week- ", Jade started to say. Hou nodded along with her words. They all honestly didn't care about what she had done so long as she was speaking to them normally again.