Chapter 4

The class was over, and everyone filed out. I half-expected someone to approach me, but no one did. I'm not sure what I was hoping for.

As I hurried to my locker before the next class, a boy came around the corner, and I accidentally bumped into him. My books and pens spilled all over the floor. I tried to grab them.
"Damn," he exclaimed, horrified. When I looked up, I saw a big yellow stain on his white shirt. I had spilled my orange juice all over him.
"Oh my God. I'm so, so sorry," I said, feeling desperate. "I'm so clumsy. I'm so sorry"
I tried to wipe the stain off his stomach with a tissue, only realizing then how false it may have looked.
He tried to stop me:,,It's fine. I have a spare one. I showed a look of relief.
I looked him into the eyes and only then saw how good looking he was. He had dark brown hair and the most beautiful smile I had ever seen. His blue eyes met mine. I told him that I would pay for the washing of the shirt and he just laughed.

Then he did something unexpected. He changed his shirt in the hallway. Luckily no one was there except him and me. He looked at me with a grinning smile. I was shocked.
I saw the most perfect body I had ever seen before. I couldn't take my eyes off him. As he changed into his spare shirt he asked if I was new. I answered with a yes. ,,Oh, and what's your name, beautiful?", he asked. That was the first time a boy had ever called me beautiful. I was star struck.
,,Adam", he introduced himself. ,, So you don't have a name I see" ,,Kamilla, but you can call me just Kam," I said nervously.
As I took my things off the floor he told me he would take care of the stain but I insisted on getting it cleaned myself.
He gave me the shirt and I went to the next class quick. I was sure he wanted to say something, before I had left.