Let's talk about this

I highlighted the work that Sato sensei was doing, his hands were full of oil. I'm not sure I understand what Sato sensei is doing but, Sato sensei keeps talking to me about repairing this printing machine. It's like he's holding a face-to-face tutorial.

He tightened a part that had just been installed, umm, I'm not sure if it tightened or locked the part that had just been installed, but basically the part meant that Sato Sensei didn't need to hold it anymore.

"Sato... sensei.." I called while giving him a wheel or maybe a round stone gear which I didn't expect was very heavy.

"Hahaha..." Sato Sensei chuckled when he saw that I was reluctant to carry the round stone cleat, he accepted it and put it in the part that had been empty, I just realized it.

Just as I was about to get a flashlight, Sato sensei called me. He stretched out his hand towards me, in Sato Sensei's hand there was a ring wrench which was quite large, rusty and the handle was bent almost 90 degrees.

Sato sensei didn't say anything, so I accepted it with confusion. I thought I would just be in charge of shining a light on Sato sensei's work but,
"Try tightening that bolt, Keana chan must be stronger, right..." said Sato sensei while pointing at the bolt behind which there was a round stone gear wheel that I had given him earlier.

With all the remaining strength and great lack of confidence, I tried to turn the bolt to the left...
"Eh... it's really light..." I said confused, I tried to look at it more closely and...

How stupid I am..

I loosened the bolt that had been loose from the start...
"Huhhh... this is why I hate practicals..." I complained in a small voice. Realizing my stupidity, I turned it to the right and I started to hate practicum even more.

"Why is it so hard to turn this bolt to the right?" I said while continuing to push the bent ring wrench with both hands.
"Bang...satttt..." I cursed softly because I was annoyed that the bolt moved only a centimeter even though I was already gasping for air.

I stopped pushing the wrench

Huff

Puff

Huff

Puff

Taking a deep breath as taught by the school's UKS, I pushed the rusty bent wrench again with all my might.

Little by little the bolt moved, little by little my energy was running out. I pushed the ring wrench until I didn't realize the bolt couldn't move anymore, it felt very hard to push it, it was harder than it was at the beginning.

Kleng
I dropped the wrench and a moment later my body fell too.
"It's finished? Hahaha.." said Sato sensei laughing a little
I looked back at the ceiling of my workplace. Zinc is all I see, no! I think it's just a suggestion from my brain, the darkness of night covers the ceiling of this building, some lights are hanging there but, they don't seem to have called their flock yet.

"Sato sensei..." I called, still lying on the cast block
"Hmmmm?" The reply was short
"Does Sato Sensei ever get bored doing the same thing every day?" I said
"No," said Sato sensei in an annoying tone
"Sato senseiiiiiiiii....... Seriously..." I said angrily and sullenly
"Hahahahaha" he just laughed in response

...

"Boredom does exist, in fact sensei often experiences it. Because if you don't feel bored, sensei isn't human..." said Sato sensei who was sitting in a chair, taking care of something at the table.

"Sensei wants to do the same thing every day because sensei can't keep up with developments in the world." Sensei said

"It's certain that we won't get happiness. But, actually, is happiness coming to us or are we coming to happiness?" Said Sato Sensei

"Happiness comes to us, right?" I said

"But, does happiness really want to come to us?" I asked myself

"Happiness is not human, not animal, not anything. That happiness had come to Natsuka a long time ago. But, does your brain define happiness?" Said Sato Sensei who approached me with a bowl of chicken noodles.

"Ha? Wowhhhhhh!!!" I immediately got up to see the bowl
"Chicken noodle!!!!" I said happily finally getting food
"Hahaha, let's go to the table, eat first..." said Sato sensei as he walked to the dining table.