Dreaming to stop here

"Ha?"
My head spontaneously lifted by itself, my eyes immediately opened wide, my gaze stared straight ahead.

"This... class..."

"But...."

"Where are the others..."

I looked around the room, the classroom lights were off, the blackboard was clean, and the chairs had all been put under the table. "Where are the others..."

I tried to take my bag, I looked back and at that moment someone tapped me on the shoulder. I suddenly looked ahead and...
NATSUKA!!

"Ha? Whose voice is that..." I said while gawking at what was in front of me

Field

"Field.."
"Am I in a dream?"

"There is no one in this wide place..."

"Did I leave any memories in this place..."

"Why do I feel...

"There's a lot of people talking in this empty place.."

Bruk!
Someone hit my left shoulder from behind, it almost made me fall but...
NATSUKA CHAN!!
HIHI...

Am I not standing on concrete? Why is the benton I'm stepping on right now?

Bar..

This time, in front of me was a glass half full of beer.

"But, now is not the time to have fun..."

Hahahahaha
Hahahahaha
Hahahahaha
Hahahahaha

"There's no one here, right? Why? Why..."

I raised my hand, trying to take the glass but...
As soon as my hand was with the glass, it fell...

All the beer was puddled on the table...

The glass rolls...

Keep rolling..

Up to the edge of the table, and...

Fall..

Broken in front of my legs.. thrown here and there..
Stabbing my leg..
Hold on tight..
Crying with heavy blood..

I stared at the broken glass with an expression that I didn't understand.

He's desperate...

"Would you like more beer, Miss?"
Suddenly I immediately looked forward and immediately answered but...

"No....."

"Ha?"

"This table..."
"That chicken noodle...?"

"Full.."
"But mine..."

"Shapeless...

And also

"Untidy.."

Suddenly I heard the sound of the engine starting very loudly... I knew the sound of this engine, the sound was creaking like no other engine.

"Kurota..."

"But, isn't he broken?..."

I looked back to the front... all the plates were gone, there was only 1 newspaper on the table...

"Why?"
I'm holding the newspaper...

Huff huff huff huff (irregular breathing sound)
"Why? Why?"

Dep dep dep dep dep dep (sound of fast heartbeat)
"Please end this... sob sob sob..."

Plink plink plink plink (tears that shed are no longer the same)
"Stop... sob sob... I was wrong... I was wrong, I was the source of the mistake.... So please, STOP IT!!!"

Blood on hands

Blood on paper

Blood in the eyes

Blood everywhere

December 17, 2004, AN INTERCITY PUBLIC BUS FALLED FROM A 20 METERS HIGH BRIDGE.

3 PASSENGERS HAVE SERIOUS INJURIES
"Some were punctured, some were broken, some were thrown, some were lost"

27 OTHER PEOPLE, INCLUDING PASSENGERS AND BUS CREW, ARE DECLARED DEAD
"Water shouldn't be red, right? But, why is everything thicker and darker..."

Sob sob sob

Sob sob sob

Why am I so stupid...

Sob sob sob

Why?
WHY?
WHY?

ONEECHAN!!
Hihihi...

Pyar!!
Someone slapped me...
I returned my gaze to the front..

Ha? My eyes opened wide

"Kagura.. san..." I said slowly..
"Wait, I... can hear my voice again..." I said to myself
"That's right, what I said was true, if the class president had slapped him, he would have immediately noticed..." said one of the boys in the class.

"Erm, anu...sorry Natsuka san, are you okay?" Said Kagura san anxiously

...
...

Kriiiiinnnnggggg

"You really didn't realize it at that time?" Said Keiko, my close friend
"What happened exactly? Tell me..." I said confused

"Oh, I see..."

"During the class, you just kept quiet... didn't move at all, your body remained upright non-stop..." said Keiko

"But, you don't seem to be completely silent because I saw you writing material in a book," he added

"We just realized that when your name was called by the teacher, you were told to come forward, complete the questions given by the teacher, Sensei thought you were not focused, like you were fantasizing, but..."

"You were silent... didn't move an inch... and we only just realized that your eyes were very red and filled with tears.." said Keiko.

"But, sensei didn't care, he shouted at you and also cursed at you, whiny girl... he said, you were begging sensei for mercy..."

"Crying won't work for me, that's what Sensei said," said Keiko irritably

"But after all that, you still don't move, your flat expression is still clear, no words come out of your mouth, and your eyes are still glaring," said Keiko.

"That annoyed sensei, he brought a wooden ruler and marker, approached you while continuing to shout..."

"The other students tried to stop Sensei from hitting you with the ruler, some of them held it from the front, some of them pulled it from behind... while others communicated... to you..." said Keiko

"Children from other classes started looking at our class, the atmosphere was very noisy, very hot and out of control"

"We are trying to ask everything about you, we are trying to make you aware..."

"Some are already scared, your eyes are really red, you don't blink for a long time, your eyes keep glaring, don't say a word, don't move at all, some are starting to say that you are possessed..." said Keiko

"When the class president tried to revive you, you suddenly stood up, walked... everyone was silent... you answered the questions that sensei gave you on the blackboard... but in English"

"Undefined"

"That's what you wrote... after that, you walked back and sat down in your chair as before."

"Sensei left... suddenly... without a word, just walked out and away..."

"That's what happened, at least before you were slapped by the class president..." said Keiko

...

...

...

It didn't cross my mind to say a word. I was really shocked to hear Keiko's story... but there was one thing that bothered me... at least from that story...

what did I write?