The genius plan

" It had been several hundred years I've been with Moniseur Neuvillette, yet he hasn't had any
progress hooking up with the duke yet!"

Furina add on

"He's been eye-ing on the Wriothesley for years! yet he failed to even have the slightest interaction closer to the duke. I mean.. can't even the slightest then, if we won't take any action to help him, I'm afraid the duke will aged out before Neuvillette even confessed!"

Clorinde sipped tea as she nod

"I understand lady Furina, the head chief could be awkward sometimes. But I ensure he will surely find a way to confessed."

"No no.. he will eventually let the duke died out before admiting his feelings!- Ahem well maybe... As an actor of the stage opera epiclise I shall vowed my word to help him. " Lady Furina assured to Clorinde. The champion duelist looked at the former hydro archon with awareness warning her.

"I supposed you can lady Furina. However please make sure to not embarassed the Chief with your straightwardness, not everyone can be that expressive." Ofcourse Clorinde need to remind her that, she knew how wide her imagination could be. She can even imagine the head chief in jail..then her plan can be sure a crazy one.

"I know, i know. No need to worry." Furina assured with such confidence.

"Then I do look foward to your plan lady Furina, please call me if you need any help with the plan." Clorinde stand up fixing her clothes as she left.

"Hm.. plan.. plan.. Ah! got it!"

___________________________

"Lady Furina, I'm afraid this is too much."

"Too much? Oh please monsieur Neuvillette! with this pace you're going to let the duke died out before getting close to him!" Furina fold her arms, she knew the hydro dragon will backed out his thoughts as she mention the duke name, to dare saying Wriothesley going to die before establish own relataionship with him? No one could shaken the justice will but if it's Wriothesley then... (u know!)

"Lady Furina." Neuvillette spoke with a stern voice but truly he's rethinking Furina's proposal plan. Furina knew she will win this passive debate, she add on "You've favored Wriothesley ever since he earned the Duke title, Over several years, yet you didn't budge to make a move. I knew how badly you want the duke to be yours right? Monsieur??"

Neuvillette slightly sighed, Furina is right, he's eager to be with Wriothesely. The chief spoke switching the topic

"Perhaps from what I'm feeling.. humans called it "love" right? " Neuvillette asked to assured his true feelings. But not for Furina though, she jaw drop on the deepest ground of fontaine.

"Monsieur Neuvillette.. Don't tell me you don't even know these feelings are romantic?!"

Neuvillette glanced and Furina then back to his papers. Furina took the silence as a yes from the chief. She sighed, "Well I can assure you that you loved the duke romantically, even Navia and Clorinde knew right away."

Neuvillette said with a stern voice "I see." however he's embrassed, was his action too revealing?

"Soo~ What's your answer Monsieur?"

"I approved."

"I took that as a yes then."

_______________________

At the Fortress Meropide

"I apologize for barging in but the chief is requesting for your presence at the Palais Memornia right now." Sigwinnie walked as she hand the letter to Wriothesley. The letter unexpectdely decorated
with a black and red envalope exactly match his outfit color along with some flowers and fancy pearls.

How strange... he thought, he never recieve any type of letter like this from the chief or even the Palais Memornia. Usually the formal letter will be white creamed with blue stripes. Curiously he opened the the letter. After scanning the letter he sighed it just a normal letter invitation, nothing special much. However looking back from preivous days, Neuvillette seem to request his presence alot, only for small matter of work or eating out with him. He did not mind it at all, in fact he enjoyed it. All Wriothesley thoughts shattered as he  hear Sigwinnie ask him

"The duke? Are you alright? You seem to space out for such a long time."

"Ah nothing much, thank you for you worrying Sigwinne. All might take my leave." He grab his coat and traveled to the Palais Mermonia without knowing what's planning ahead of him by Neuvillette going according to plan from the former hydro archon.

To be continued...