Can I be your favorite, professor?

College au: 
Law professor! Neuvillette/ University Student! Wriothesley 

Warning: Hint of taking advantage.

__________ 

There is one good-looking professor who makes all females in the University feel at least once. But rumors quickly spread around as the teacher happens to be claimed as a virgin. 

"Surprising right? Who would have thought Professor Neuvillette was still a virgin."

 Clorinde said. 

"Come on Clorinde, don't believe in every rumor around you, especially this one. Would you think that a handsome majestic-looking man would be a virgin? He could at least fucked someone already."

Wriothesley said while folding his arms.

Clorinde chuckled at his blurred-out statement.

"You sound like you're eager to be the first one to be fucked by this man." 

"Pft. Tell me Clorinde, Who wouldn't? Not for me though."

Wriothesley chuckled, but deep down he want to experience getting fucked by that professor, to clarify he got the hots for that Neuvillette man, although he knew he stand no chance. 

Wriothesley was not exactly a nerd, nor are his grades insanely high, he's the opposite of that, a popular one to be exact. His reputation in Neuvillette's class is not quite great, he goes late, sleeps during his lecture, grades are enough to pass.

Sometimes Neuvillette pulled him after class to discuss his grades and his behavior. However, all the talking turned into a ramble for Wriothesley, as he took notice of Neuvillette's hands containing no engagement ring. So he's not married...  Wriothesley thought to himself. 

In Wriothesley's eyes, professor Neuvillette despises him, although Clorinde thinks differently, who would be in the right mind to keep giving chances to a student giving no shit about your subject? Truly suspicious for her. 

Today is the day his final grades are out, he looked at his exam. Oh shit, he failed his final. Clorinde glanced at Wriothesley's paper, she made a quick comment. 

"You suck." 

What can he do? he spend all his brain cell yesterday at the boxing championship, giving no fucks about the upcoming grade test he had. He couldn't bear F- on his final GPA, no way in a million years. His mind came up with an idea: Why not ask for a regrade? Surely this professor would right? But oh boy, things are about to get more heavy for him. 

"If you have no further opinions regarding the exam, you are all dismissed. However, Wriothesley. Please stay after class, I have an important matter to discuss with you." 

Neuvillette glances over Wriothesley as he fixes his glasses, Clorinde nudges Wriothesley's elbow she teases him.

"Good luck persuading him." 

Everyone left, and the lecture room was now filled with the tension of silence. Wriothesley walked down heading to Neuvillette's desks as he sat in front of him.  Neuvillette stared at Wriothesley and then his handed exam, he took out his glasses and elegantly massaged his temple. Wriothesley noticed the professor was stressed by his performance. A loud sigh escaped from Neuvillette's mouth.

"I need an explanation from you Mr. Wriothesley. This is the final term exam and how come you performed this bad when you promised me you will do better this term?" 

Wriothesley was unable to form words, he couldn't speak due to Neuvillette's intense glare. The tension quickly thickened, he knew he was fucked all he can think right now is to plead Neuvillette for mercy. 

"No answer I assume?" 

Neuvillette sat back in his chair folding his arms

"I know I'm not your favorite student, least high grades but could you at least regrade my exam professor Neuvillette? I-" 

Neuvillette cut his point 

"Might I remind you, I have no evidence to enhance your grade nor thinking to up your grades."

"I mean I could do anything, any favor you wished. To up the grades and just to be your favorite professor-" 

shit.. words blurred out so suddenly that Wriothesley couldn't keep it out. Neuvillette sat up and raised his eyebrows. 

"What do you mean by that statement, Mr. Wriothesley?" 

There's no denying it anymore, the more he denied the more embarrassing it gets, Wriothesley decided to play with the flow. Over all this is all he dreamt right?

"To be your favorite Professor, to get special treatment and be cherished by you." 

Uno reversed card had been played, Neuvillette is now the one who's tensed up by Wriothesley's boldness, it's not like he hates it, he loves it. Wriothesley came close to Neuvillete, hands on his shoulder massaging it seductively. 

"You better know what you're getting yourself into Wriothesley...-" 

Heavy breathing starts to form, Wriothesley's breath wanders around Neuvillette's neck, making the man shiver from excitement 

"I know what I'm doing professor Neuvillette." 

Wriothesley went under the desk using his mouth to unzip Neuvillette's pants remaining eye contact with him. His hands wander over the man's thigh rubbing it, lastly, opens Neuvillette's undergarment revealing his hard cock leaking precum slapping direct to his face. 

Wriothesley chuckled at the massive length he witnessed, looks like the rumors are true, Neuvillette is still a virgin. Which... Excites him more. 

"You haven't answered my question Professor Neuvillette. Can I be your favorite then? "

Neuvillette groaned , caress Wriothesley face

"You're always been my favorite, Wriothesley."