Ciggarettes After Sex

Warning: Agnst ahead ! Modern Au!
if you can't read angst this chapter is not for you sorry:( come back another chap! 🫶

" You wrote an enchanted symphony for our love story. My heart is still played this haunted melody yet you've start another chapter with her. I guess...My love for you was never enough from the start."

The clock on the wall is tickling, what time is it? He don't know. Moonlight shine onto Wriothesley skin as he laid on the bed naked nothing to cover, only white sheets.

He glanced over at the balcony where the man he loved stand smoking a cigarette after sex between them.

The smell of cigarettes makes Wriothesley sick, the man he loved had changed, completely changed. From an after care sex, soft vanilla with him, cheirished and praising words from Neuvillette for him had vanished. All to left is unfeeling intimacy.

" Neuvillette, What time is it?"

"2:30 am."

As expected, a cold answer from Neuvillette. It hurts insanely to Wriothesley to see this turn point, sometimes he just want to shout out

"where are all the adoration names you called me? Where are all the promises you make? Was this all lies of words affirmation?"

Was this all part of your games? Even so loving you is a cruel game for me. You only need me when you're down, sometimes I wonder when your happy where do you go? With her right..?

Friends say I'm a coward, a blind by love person. They warned me about you, they say you're just like a ciggeratte. A person initially offer temporary pleasurement and excitement, too seductive that lured you in blindly. But when you stayed and indulge with it further you soon to realize the it's destructive nature, however it's too late to back out.

Was the comparison accurate? I'm comparing you right now Neuvillette.

Every cigarettes you took it burns my tissues of my heart slowly, trail of ashes remains there just like my skin. Left to be nothing. When I became nothing for you to rely your pleasure on would you still stay? Or you'll completely remove me from your life?

I guess my question had been answered early.

You loved her.

You cherished her just how you used to cherished me.

Am I jealous? Yes, of course. Watching your love drfiting away from you is not easy as it seems.

Sometimes I wonder, why I still have to stay here just part her away from you.

"Do you still love me?"

"What nonsense is that Wriothesley? I still love you dearly."

Liar. I saw her last night with you, hugging you, visits your office daily. If you're trying to hide it atleast hide it better Neuvillette.

I guess my heart's devotion can't compete with her divinity being with you. It will forever overshadowed my love for you.

I'm tired of this, I don't want to continue this enternal roller coaster ride.

It's time for you to choose Neuvillette, me or her.