Jealousy (18+ !!)

Plot request from @moneymondy394 

Mature contents!! There will be some regular words. Viewer decretions are highly advised.

Featuring: Neuvithesely (top Neuvi/Bot Wrio), Down bad Neuvillette for Wrio, Dacryphilla, degradation/praise kink, public play - and much more 🎀 :3
_______________________

Today night is the big event hosted by Neuvillette and Furina themself, mainly Furina since she needs to interact with other people too! She can't be like Neuvillette himself - alone working with no interaction in case it's needed. By the end of the day, he went home with his lover. Truly hella boring, so how about some spice for it?? Certainly hosting the large event nearly invites all high-class people in Teyvat to participate will surely be a great idea.

"Oh come on my old friend! Why so upset? We're the hostess for this party you know? You need to set some interactable face, not a stern face. Even so, you seem don't even pay attention to who talk to you." Furina exclaimed she couldn't even believe she needed to explain this to the Chief, usually, she was the one who always heard this.

"How can you blame him Lady Furina? It had been a week since the chief hadn't seen Wriothesely nor interacted with him. Of course, Monsieur Neuvillette will miss his lover."

Navia appeared in her most glamorous dress ever and seemed to invest in the conversation. Furina turns to her she asks.

"I remembered I've sent an invitation to the duke-"

Neuvillette cut her off

"Have you seen Wriothesely at this party Miss Navia?"

"Aha.. now you're back to focused just because we mentioned your lover's name." Furina crossed her arms with a bored expression, the hydro dragon truly fell head over heels for the duke she thought.

"Ah yes, I've seen him. From what I remembered he's sitting at the bar counter with a madame."

Navia points at the bar counter,

"I see, Thank you, Miss Navia. Please excuse me, I'll take my leave."

Even though the party is crowded but from Neuvillette's eyes he can spot his lover right away from Wriothelsey's hair. What can Neuvillette say? His lover is truly unique and magnificent. But with a madame? a female? he's a bit "curious" to find out this madame sitting with the love of his life.

Neuvillette walked towards the bar counter, his stunt taken back. Why is Wriothesley smiling and laughing at this strange woman? from what he imagines Wriothesely needs to ignore her at least. Is this what his puppy doing while he's not there with him? Flirting? talking with a stranger too friendly?  Wriothesley seems to underestimate Neuvillette's possessiveness...

Neuvillette tapped on Wriothesley's shoulder.

"Ah, Hey Neuvillette. Come sit with me." Wriothesley smiled.

Neuvillette smiled while nodding sitting behind next to Wriothesely as his lover still rambles about his love for tea for this woman. Poor lady, she's trying to smile nodding along with the duke however she's sweating her ass out from Neuvillette's intense glare telling her to fuck off.

For a couple of minutes, she seemed couldn't take it anymore, it looked like the Chief was going to murder her at any second. The lady excused herself and then left leaving both of them alone.

"Neuvi, You haven't talked any during the conversation. Are you feeling not well?" Wriothesley ask.

{Of course, I'm not okay with you talking with that lady, your obsessed ramble for tea should only be for me to hear.}