happily ever after - pt. 10

Fast forward to now. It's been about 2 weeks

Nothing has ever felt so sweet. Moving here was the best idea I've ever had

I'm watching Neil and Avi talk to Ryan and Kevin.
I put in a good word for her to Neil. Hes been hinting about her to Ryan.

I don't think I've ever been happier.

Neils my boyfriend now and he talks to me more about stuff he likes and music he's working on, of course 'No Eyed Girl' is my favorite though.

He always takes breaks to hug me or kiss me and he always smiles when he catches me admiring him.

Like the way he's smiling at me right now.
I smile back at him.. what was I saying?

He walks over to me and joins me in the break room.

He puts his hands around my waist and pulls me closer to him

He looks into my eyes

"Neil we're at work.."
He smiles

"And you're my girlfriend."

He says putting a hand on my face and pulling me into a kiss. I put one of my hands on the back of his head, deepening the kiss

He pulls away. His eyes sparkling again.

"Okay guys come on." Ella said standing in the doorway of the break room.

"Right sorry Ella." I said tucking my hair behind my ears and rolling up my sleeves.

Neil nods and goes back to the counter, a smile on his face as he helps a customer.

How did this happen?

‧₊˚✧[the end]✧˚₊‧

WOAH okay. So basically GHRGSJSHSHDHEHE

I made the rough draft for this FOUR MONTHS AGO. I did like half of the first chapter and then stopped for a month. With support from a friend (only one because the other two don't like Neil like I do) I finished it! Shout out to Ella (IM SO SORRY. YOUR CHARACTER GETS IGNORED SO MUCH. I DIDNT INTENTIONALLY MAKE IT LIKE THAT)

anyway GOOD LORD SOMEONE MAKE A SMILE COUNT OR A THANK YOU COUNT

I did but then I edited stuff so the counts gone 😋

Also I didn't plan how well no eyed girl would fit with the story. Bro I'm so cool

Also no eyed girl is REALLY GOOD. Definitely top 5 favorite songs.

Anyway thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed.

This was a blessing and a curse to make. IT WAS SCRUMPTIOUS THO

Here's a (lifetime achievement) award to anyone re reading this ⭐‼️ (it's a star sticker for you)