Reader's Note

Hi! Thanks for viewing,  I'm so excited to share it with you guys! Here are a few notes to keep in mind as you go through this;

- EVERYONE IS 18+. There will be mature themes in this, so viewer discretion is advised. Chapters that have smut in them will be marked with an asterisk so you know which ones are which. If you are a minor, do not read. Or do, I can't stop you on a public domain. Just be discrete about it and don't comment or something. I look at a lot of people's profiles and I will report a minor. 

- Like 90% of this is made as I go, and I do not look back or revise. There's bound to be grammatical issues and so on, so just bear with me. 

- Characters will probably be OOC (I haven't watched the anime in a LONG time I am going off my shit memory)

- For those of you who don't/haven't been to college before, here's where I break it down to you in accordance to what I've personally experienced in college so far. College majors are broken down into a few different categories; STEM (think math, bio, chem, engineering, tech, etc.), Liberal Arts (fine arts, theatre, writing, philosophy, history, etc.), and Health Science (healthcare, nursing, psychology, etc.). A lot of majors overlap with each other due to requirements and gen. eds, so classes clash and such. I, myself, am a Liberal Arts major focusing on Creative Writing so I kinda have jack shit I know about STEM and Health Science besides the classes I've taken in High School and College so far, along with my trusty companion Google. 

- Reader is in the Liberal Arts major, just to make it easier on me. I am most knowledgeable in that field and to give you the best story I can, she will be on the same track as me. 

- This is my formal apology to all those who view Hange as They/Them and androgynous. I view them like that too as a non-writer, but to make things easier on myself, they will use She/Her pronouns and have AFAB genitalia. Doing this will make things easier for me to write, and understandably easier for you to read. In the future, perhaps I'll be able to publish a book with the more commonly seen gender for Hange, but for now, this is what I'm going with. Thank you for understanding. 

- And to those who came here from All For Her, my other Hange x Reader story, thank you for sticking with me this long. I hope in terms of that unfinished piece, this one will bring you more joy. I swear this one will be finished at some point, even if I'm writing it while I'm dead. 

Now, onto the story!