Fuck this... 🖕🤢

My name is DogDay... I am 36 years old as of now, and I'm starting to notice some grey hairs here and there. I know... I'm reaching my 40s... The others here are all in their early 20s, so they call me gramps, as a "joke" I guess.

But, I ain't old enough to the point where I can beat someone's ass... They're all annoying as fuck, and their voices are so high-pitched for no reason.

I'm not a psycho, but I might go crazy, and write typos of all the things I gotta memorize in my head... It's so dumb, this place.

We go on set for the TV show, and they are gentle with everyone but me. I guess it's what I get for trying to escape Smiling Critters.

Speaking of TV show, we're about to record an episode right now.

They push me on set, and I get annoyed a lot easier now... I kinda want to flip them off, but I don't for the sake of my life.

I always look at anything purple... And wonder to myself, "CatNap..."

"What was that?" One of the staff asks, "Nothing, just spoke a thought aloud by accident." I tell truthfully.

They play the intro, which I can't seem to process through my brain anymore. "S-M-I-L-E EVERYDAY!" It seems like a blur... And a big smudged one.

I don't even know any of the lyrics anymore...

"Alright DogDay, know you gotta walk on set, and call out for Bucky Buck, got it?" They say, and I roll my eyes and give a thumbs up.

After the intro theme finished, I quickly walked on set, "Bucky! Bucky? Where are you?" I semi-yell. "You call out my name, DogDay?" He says as he jogs on set.

"There you are! I was wondering if you could help me with a project I was working on." I say, and Bucky looks toward me, "What project are you talking about, DogDay?" He asks, "Oh! I forgot to mention that it's an art project! I'm painting a picture of all the critters! Since you like to paint, I was wondering if you'd help me?" I ask him, "Hmm... Lemme think... Sure! I'll help a friend when they need me!" He says, smiling.

Then, Birdie Bird comes on set, who is like Kickin', but less fun and cool. "Hey y'all! What're you guys talking about over here?" He asks us, "We were just talking about an art project of DogDay's! It's gonna be a big portrait of all the critters!" Bucky states, "Oh, awesome! Could I perhaps help you two?" He asks us, "Y'know, as long as you don't flap your wings in the paint, then I'm fine with it!" I say, "Yay!" Birdie says.

"Cut! That was good guys!" The producer says as we walk off set, "DogDay... Could you come here. I know that you're self-aware of your... Grey hairs." She says, "Yes, I think everyone including the critters know about it." I laugh, "Yes, but I was just saying we were going to make you look like... You from 10 years ago..." She says, and I look at her with a straight face. "Wow... I really do look that old..." I say, thinking of the name "gramps."

"It's not that! It's just so the kids watching... Know that it's... Natural you they know and love!" She says, smiling. I ain't though, not even smirking. "Yeah, okay. I've heard it all before, you don't have to remind me if every single insult and joke that has been thrown at me for my age." I say, with a stern expression. "I'm done, I don't want to work here, and neither do you I bet... In fact, I'm pretty sure the CEO is forcing all of you, just like he is to us. I'mma get in trouble since the cameras could hear me, but who gives a fuck?" I say, and the lady just looks at me, and I nod and walk away.

I enter the cafeteria, and the sound of screaming children enters my ears. I used to be fine with this, but that was old me. Some children look at me, some hug me, and some just ignore me. I'd rather have all of them ignore me, but it's whatever.

I speedwalk through the cafeteria, not wanting the attention. I barge through the exit of the cafeteria, and some of the other critters look at me, weirdly. "That's a mess in there, be happy to deal with that, if you can be happy in this place at all..." I kind of semi-whisper that last part.

"DogDay, why are you like this?" Haystack Horse asks, "Why am I like what? I'm completely fine, is there anything wrong with me? Is there? Cuz if there is, I'll leave you all alone. Because if there's something wrong with me, there's something wrong with Smiling Critters, because I'm the main character, and I have to carry all this shit on my back." I laugh like a maniac, and leave the room with a straight face.

I head to my room, since this place doesn't have full-out houses for us, just small rooms with stoves, microwaves, toilets, and a bed. And some other things that'll probably keep you alive.

"I'm fucking done..." I murmur to myself, as I enter my room. I immediately pick up a book, and start reading...

"Hunting Guide for beginners."

It may sound crazy, because I live with critters.... Yeah... It may sound crazy... It may... Sound crazy... It... May...

934 words
--------------
Hello, I just wanted to make a third book because I can 🤫

This book is obviously 9 years later after book 2... So yeah...

Just in case you didn't read the description...

After the death if CatNap, and the capturing of DogDay... DogDay has to live with a bunch of hobo-ass critters such as him, but it's like he became a knockoff.

DogDay can't seem to find any love in this new daycare...

love...

Love...

LOve...

LOVe...

LOVE...

DogDay will avenge CatNap...

(Thats basically what the desc said but a lil shorter)