Antlers 🫎🩸

I wake up, and smile horridly, as I dreamt of the best feeling.

I get up, and make some breakfast for myself, missing the feeling of waking up with someone else. It's God's plan, like he said.

I put a knife in the pocket of my cargos, and make sure that it isn't too obvious.

I walk out of my room, and close the door behind me, taking in the plain scenery. This place is a million times more boring than the PlayCare was, in terms of looks.

They are both equally non-exciting.

I walk down the hall, my footsteps echoing all around the corridor.

I began to think about stuff, such as this and that. None of your business to know what I'm planning and thinking, so get outta my mind y'all. (Stop breaking the fourth wall DogDay 😡)

I walk into the recording set, and notice Moose ain't there. "Ha, seems like he's scared to show up today." I say out loud in front of the others, since I really don't care what they think.

"No, he would've shown up if you didn't give him a bloodied face." Birdie says, and I look at him, "Shut up, he wouldn't either way because he's a pussy." I say, rolling my eyes, and saying that last part sarcastically.

"DogDay... Will y'all excuse me?" Birdie says as he drags me into a secluded area.

"What is it with you? What happened to you? I saw the old you, on TV. You was way more energetic than you are now. A lot more, and a ton more kind to children and the other critters." Birdie says, looking at me straight in the eyes.

"You don't wanna know what happened... Actually, Playtime happened, that's what. Now if you'll actually let me be, I won't be the boring asshole y'all know me as." I say, brushing past him.

I hear him scoff, and his footsteps follow mine. We get back to the big filming room that is just a huge lit up white and grey room.

I look around, and stay well away from the others, because I know for a fact that they're just gonna bug the hell outta me.

Well, people naturally bug me, but not like these critters do, no sir. These critters are so fucking annoying, to the point where even the most polite, patient person would tell them to stop dick riding.

Anyway, I hear the producer call me over, and I slowly walk there.

"What is it you need me for, eh?" I say, laughing. I honestly feel like a weirdo, as well as a drunk man.

I've never drank alcohol in my life, but I've drank sparkling water, which is disgusting, but only the plain one. The grape flavored sparkling water is the best one.

We begin recording the same episode, since they take around 3-5 days to finish. Just line those cheap cartoons. Back then, we put all the time and dedication into these episodes, and it was actually fun, since we had realistic props and items to use. But now, we got dollar tree items.

After we finish recording, I see moose heading into the bathroom. I slowly follow behind...

He opens the door, and I quickly get in before it shuts, just so he wouldn't see me if I were to open it back up.

He goes up to the urinal, this will be nasty, yellow and red wouldn't mix too well... (Lol, why did I write that? I'm weird)

I throw a penny in front of me, and make him quick zip it up and turn around.

"Oh, DogDay..." He says, kind of worried. "Y'know, I decided that if you would notice me, you wouldn't scream as loud, because now if I tell you... You won't! It's as simple as that." I say, and throw my knife directly into his vocal cords.

He struggles to breathe, gagging and choking at the same time. "Well Moose, it seems as if curiosity killed the Moose this time... Not the cat... I've experienced both now! Ain't that funny?" I say in a psychopathic-like voice. I take out the knife, and smash his head into the urinal, breaking off a big chunk of glass. I take the shard of glass and shove it in his eyes. I then give him a swirly in the stall, laughing at him. "Just like what happened to me in school! Haha!" I laugh and throw him, and stab him repeatedly until he doesn't move, motionless.

I take a minute to catch my breath, and make a change of clothes, since I forgot to mention I brought along a bag of some extras.

I put on a plastic raincoat type jacket, and some gloves, and loom around for an area to stuff this body.

I find a vent in the floor, and open it up with the knife. "Night night, bitch." I say as I throw him into the vent, and then I close it.

That felt good, and I felt better already. Makes me feel better inside. I ain't no pussy no more, and I ain't afraid to get some blood on my hands.

866 words
---------------
This is the beginning y'all...

Sorry for the short chapter, I wanted to quickly upload for you all to keep enjoying the story! Thank you all so much for reading this. Book 2 is reaching that 1k read mark, and Book 1 is at 7.7k+ I believe... It's insane on how much support y'all give me... So thank you all! And as always, see you next chapter!