Hooves 🐎🩸

I wake up, with the best feeling.

Dinner was good, bird cooks well in an oven! Surprisingly... I honestly thought I'd have to spray 50 tons of that febreze. Which I wouldn't have complained about.

I repeat the process of making breakfast and coffee. Then, I walk up to my door, and walk around the halls and corridors, being cautious of every single tiny movement or noise I hear.

I hear the noise of hooves clopping on the floor, coming from behind me.

"DogDay?! Everyone is gone, except me and you!" She says, looking at me. "Why you telling me about this?" I ask her, "Do you seriously not care?! This has to be your doing!" She says, backing away. I raise my hands into the air, "I'm just a critter! Like you, and the others. I seen Birdie earlier, I dunno where he's gone off to now, but wherever he is, it ain't our business." I laugh, and she starts to back up even more.

"I'm being serious! I may seem like a mischievous man, but I won't lie to anyone!" I obviously lie there. She looks at me, with the widest, and most scared pupils I think I've ever seen. Straight out of a horror movie. "I'mma tell on you, and then you are gonna lose your life." She says, beginning to run. "I'm serious!" I yell, shaking my head. They won't believe her anyway, they don't have any proof that I actually did something.

An hour later, still no sign of a horse, or anyone calling me to the office. I told y'all that I wouldn't get in trouble. I never do, unless it's for something that I do in plain sight.

I laugh to myself. The stupidity of these critters is hilarious to be honest with ya. I really don't know any one stupider. Seriously, I don't.

Anyway, I look around, for any signs of anybody eyeing me with suspicion.

I see no one around, and go about my day of entertaining children. "DogDay! Where are the rest of the critters?" A kid asks me, "They're all taking a big break, don't worry, they'll be back eventually." I could feel my nose getting longer on that one. (If y'all don't know Pinocchio, somethings wrong with you)

Everyone will forget me once I get out of here. I wanna move to another country, get out of the USA. This country, I get that I was born here, but it's just... Bland. I don't know how to explain it, but it is.

I decide to head to my room, not wanting any more unnecessary attention either from kids, or any staff members.

I read more of my book, and smile to myself, laughing at the stupid ways that you could kill an animal. Such ways that it's basically torture. This is the perfect book to be reading in this environment...

I hear footsteps at my door, and then they suddenly stop. I sneak up to my door, getting ready for anyone trying to break in, and rattle the doorknob.

That exact thing happens, and I burst it open, dragging whoever did it into my room. Of course, it's Haystack. "What the fuck do you want?" I say, strangling her a bit. "Let... Go... Of... Me!" She yells as she kicks my genitals. "Fuck!" I yell, and grab the knife lying on the chair set behind me. I then throw a penny at the door lock, making Haystack take even more time to try and open the door.

"What's the matter? Scared of a dog? Dog's don't bite, unless they a fierce one. And I ain't a fierce puppy, but I can cause some crucial damage, if you ask me." I laugh, and she backs up, looking around for any weapons. She picks up a pan, and hucks it at my face, knocking me back a little. "Oh you little shit!" I say, as she swiftly unlocks the door, and runs out. She screams help, as I run after her, not caring about any children or staff. 

She runs into the office corridor, heading straight toward it. I throw my knife, hitting her leg, making her fall. "Stop! Or else worse is coming for ya!" I say, jogging up to her body. Then, the office lady comes out, and gasps. "She was right about you!" She screams, and I pull out a small throwing knife, and hit her straight in the forehead, making her collapse into a corpse.