Antisocial 🤝🚫

I'm in my bed, curled up in a ball. I don't want to be here...

I hear a knock at my door. I go over to the door, and open it up. I open it to see Haystack Horse, "Hey... DogDay." She says, in a weird manner.

"What's up?" I say, annoyed already. "Look... I know that you're... Not that social with us, but we wanted to know if you'd join us, for some cake?" Haystack says, looking down a bit.

I don't think I've mentioned, but I'm 6'10" I believe? I don't remember much. All these other fools are short, it looks like Haystack is 5'11", and most the others are 6'2" or something like that. Except Birdie, he's 5'8". It makes sense, since he's a bird...

Anyway. "I don't think I will. Only if you have something to really convince me, then sure. But no, if you don't got money or something." I say as I close the door.

I hear a loud sigh from the other side, and then footsteps. I don't care if they think I'm a party pooper, or something, because I've lost my happiness and my excitedness already.

People bug me... A lot... Now that I'm 36, 4 hears until I'm 40. I got a little bit of grey hairs, only a few over my body. Us critters age in human years, but age like an animal... It's kind of weird. But in our 20s, we still look like a teenager, but once we reach out 30s, that's when we start looking like adults. I don't know how it works, but thats pretty much how.

I hop back into bed, and pick up my hunting book again. It's an interesting book to be honest, it teaches how to shoot a gun, which I skipped by since I was already taught by my dad all those years ago.

But the most interesting is how to sneak up to one... And distract it, then you could silently kill it so you don't alert the animals around... Hm, cool.

I keep reading, and decide to make some coffee for no reason at all. It's my mom's special recipe, it's really good.

I exit my room, since it's almost time to entertain the children... Great... My favorite part...

It's not, it's one of my least favorite parts of the day. It's whatever, as long as it helps me keep my life...

Yeah, the CEO said I was the only one to be given a rule to where if I try and escape, don't follow the rules, or press any special employees, then my life is over. It's a fucking stupid ass rule, might as well die because this place sucks.

I walk towards the lunch room, since they have us help the kids to open anything or something.

I enter the big gymnasium-like room, and take it the smell of food. At least they have food that's ten times better than school food.

Even I wouldn't put kids through that shit.

I look around, and sit down on a stool in the corner of the room, and just observe to make sure everything is going alright.

I really don't wanna be here, but it's whatever.

Then, I hear chanting. "Fight, fight, fight!" I immediately look over and see two tall kids fighting. I go over.

I then see the other critters, just staring at the fight, laughing and not doing shit.

I step in the fight, and push them apart. "Stop! Y'all are acting like kindergarteners! Go to the office, right now!" I yell, and hear aws in the crowd. "And you guys!" I point at the critters. "Y'all may think I'm stupid and boring, and a piece of shit, but y'all are fucking worthless, old me would've done nothing, but I ain't no pussy no more." I say, yelling at them.

"Who do you think you are, gramps? Talking to us like that?" Moosy Moose yells at me, "I think I'm better than you all, that's for sure. Y'all do nothing for this company, and I don't want to, but y'all are next level bitches." I say, and Moose pushes me, making me back up a bit.

"Hahaha, y'all got your protector! He's the only non-pussy here." I laugh, then push him back with a straight face. "We're gonna get in trouble for this, but it's worth it if you're in the ground, crying like a baby." I laugh at him, and he punches me. I rub my cheek, and punch him back, and throw him to the floor.

I start pounding on him, punching him over and over until he starts to close his eyes. "Y'all ain't doing nothing now! Pussies!" I leave him to where he's just about knocked out, but not completely, and I spit in his eye.

I walk away, already heading to the office, knowing they're going to call us up.

Like clockwork, "DogDay, and Moosy Moose, please come to the office!" They yell over the intercom.

Welp, whatever.

I'm already entering the office a couple of seconds after they called us. "Please take a seat while we wait for Moose." The office lady says, as I sit down, mentally flipping her off.

Moose enters with two black eyes, and a chipped tooth. I giggle, and the lady shakes her head at me.

She starts giving us this huge lecture, and I blur it all in my head, zoning out.

After the lecture, she tells us to leave, and not cause any more problems. Moose just gets past me as we walk out.

I go back to my room, as lunch ends. I immediately lock my door and read my book.

"How to skin a moose... Hm."

957 words
----------------
Hey there, how ya doing? Sorry for the wait in this one. School got cut short because of the whether, hehehe.

So, I had time to finish writing this chapter for you all! Thanks for reading, and as always, see you next chapter!