Chapter 3✨

Hey buddies ✨
If you forget to vote and comment in previous parts please do it and give your review also.
Ignore grammatical mistakes 😅

Now enjoy ✨

______________________________

Outskirts of jaipur, rajasthan.

A silent place where there were no other buildings. There is the only warehouse of The Shekhawat's. In basement a man is tied to the chair and beaten brutally. His nails are no longer in his fingers, his one eye is also missing and all the bones of body are broken. Suddenly the  basement door open all the people who present in the room bow their head immediately hell because no one wants to miss their head from their body cause the devil grace them with his presence himself. And now the  entry of our male lead The Rudra Singh Shekhawat. He came and sat down on  the chair like a king that is opposite chair of the beaten man and asked" U want to betray me just for some money tsk tsk poor u your greedyness lead u here" he said while giving him fake sympathy.
Hearing him the man shook his head violently and pleaded him" k-king i a-am s-sorry please leave m-me" he pleaded him while shaking in fear.

" U have to thought before betraying me and now u have to bear the consequences" he said while greeting his teeth.

" N--no sir, p-p ( his sentence cutt off by the bullet in his head).

" Rudra Singh Shekhawat aka Lucifer never leave his betrayer". He said in deep cold and dark voice.

" Kabir" he called his right hand man who is also like a friend for him.

" Yes king"said Kabir.

" For how much money he betrayed me" Rudra asked him.

"King 1 crore" replyed Kabir.

". Hmm, cut his body into 100 pieces and send to the person who told him to betray me" he said in his deep voice.

"Yes king" said Kabir.

After his reply Rudra came out from the basement and headed to his mansion.

He reached the mansion and directly went to his room and come back in dining hall for dinner. He saw all the family members chit chating with each other. He sat on his head chair and started serving dinner himself . After dinner all the family members sat in living room even also Rudra cause his mother said to sat with them. He sat on a single coach with his phone start scrolling through the emails. Then his grandmother asked riddhan.
" Beta riddhan, when your friends will reach here?" She asked him.

" Dadi sa they will come tomorrow and in noon will reach here". He replied.

" Bhaisa it's mean Isha dii will also come". asked his cousin sister mahi.

" Yes she will".

" That's mean we will meet her tomorrow, I'm really excited to meet her when you said about her but why you never showed her picture to us ". Asked Mishti his other and younger cousin sister.

" Because i want you to meet her personally" he said.

" Bhai tell us something about her" asked mahir older twin of Mishti.

" Ohk , so she is an innocent angle from outside and devil from inside. I mean she cold to outsider but for loved ones she is a naughtiest person you ever had meet. She have trust issues so she is a hard nut to crack. In our group she is the younger one and we treat her like a little sister especially ivyaan and aashvik".

" You all best friends from long time right bhai". Said mahi.

" Yes ".

" Ok guys let's go to your respective rooms and sleep tomorrow many works we have to do" said siya and all of them started going.

But there is someone who still lost in his thoughts and curious about someone. He got up and went to his room and led down on the bed. Yes he is none other than are rudra. Before closing his eyes and went into deep slumber he said -

" Now we will meet Miss Isha Aradhya".

Hey buddies ✨
Please vote and comment on this part and follow me on instagram and Wattpad 📚 
See you soon in the next one tab tak ke liye ta ta bye bye ✨