Chapter 6 ✨

Hello buddies ✨
If you forget to vote and comment on previous parts please do it and give your reviews to the part.

Now enjoy ✨

___________________________

Isha POV

Well, hello everyone!! I know I didn't introduced myself before so I'm Isha, Isha Aradhya.
I know you guys are confused about that why I don't have any surname, well in the past I had one but not now ,forget it. People think that I'm a heartless person well they are right . I'm hunger for power because in the past I was treated as a shit that's why I own world's richest and biggest company ARISHA and dangerous mafia gang. I've many secrets, I'm like mystery that no one can solve. If anybody thinks that he or she knows me very well o man you don't even know me fully .I was a cute, bubbly and naive person in the past but that's the mistake cause because of that they took advantage of mine and kill my innocence.
I came out from my thoughts and see outside that we reach their mansion. It's indeed a beauty of architecture, all of that scream luxury well the mansion is big but not as mine. Their mansion - oh my mistake the palace  has ancient yet with modern touch and i like it.
Guards brought our laugage from car and head inside. Suddenly riddhan said full in excitement-" guys let's everyone is waiting inside.
Why he so excited like he is coming here first time - i thought and Shake my head.
We went inside and saw many people waiting i think for us ?

A lady in her mid forties came with aarti ki thali ( well guys I know everything about India because someone special taught me that) .

POV end

Siya-" hello bache ,  welcome home".

When she said this Isha felt something in heart.

Luis-" hello mrs. Shekhawat" he said smiling toward her.

Then suddenly everyone's eyes stop at Isha and saw her weirdly,  cause why not she forgot to remove her mask and goggles.

Riddhan -" pumpkin,, you can remove your mask and goggles there is no sunlight inside here". He wispered while chuckling.

Isha internally face palmed herself and through a glare his side that he cannot see cause of goggles ,she first remove her mask. When she remove the goggles and see the lady who is standing in front of her, she hears gasping around room, why not cause she have the most rarest combination of eyes ,the multi color eyes.

Isha-" khamma ghani mrs shekhawat" she said while joining her hands in respect.

Then gasping hear around again.
Misti-" you know Hindi, di ? "

Isha-" yes, i know" she said in her usual cold voice.

She have deep dimple on the  both of her cheeks that came in display when she even talk.

( I know mne thoda edit Kiya h )

When she look around her breath hitched.

Hello buddies ✨
Don't forget to vote and comment on this part and also follow me on instagram and Wattpad 📚

See you soon tab tak ke liye ta ta bye bye ✨