Chapter 4✨

Hello buddies ✨
If you forget to vote and comment in previous parts please do it and give your review. Ignore grammatical mistakes 😅

Now enjoy ✨

__________________________

Isha's POV

-'You are a slut'.

-'No one wants you' .

-'You are a monster'.

-'Everyone will leave you'.

"No, no please , i don't to hear this please stop it please".

I thrashed my hands , i don't know where I'm i just want to get out of it. I can't even breathe properly.

-"baby, wake up you're save" .

-" ish open your eyes".

-"you can do it, dumpling".

I suddenly hear someone calling me and i woke up with the jolt. I look my left, lu was hugging me and rubbing my back to comfort me. I'm breathing heavily, that fucking nightmares didn't leave me agh fuck".

"are you ok, ishu ?" He asked worriedly.

"I'm fine now now,lu".i said while hugging him tightly.

" It's ok , sleep for some more time I'm here only and when we reach I'll woke you up" he said while pathing my head and i went into deep slumber.

Luis pov-

I was working on my laptop and then suddenly i heard some wimpring sound of someone. I went inside the room a saw my dumpling is trashing her hands around the bed and pleaded someone in her sleep. Then i started waking her up from her nightmare and she woke up with a jolt and breathe heavily. I rubed her back and give her comfort and I said her to sleep for some more time and she sleep while hugging me. In our whole group she is the light, all people think that she is a heartless and rude person but we know the reality she is just like that for others because her past made her like this, she have trust issues but she have us and her adopted family for loving and cherish her. I don't know the people who made her like this because she never told her whole past to anyone. But i promise my dumpling, now I'll not allow anyone to hurt you and if anybody dare to do that they will see the living hell.

I was in my thoughts then suddenly the door knocked i carefully detached ishu from me and open the door. An airhostess standing there, i asked her what is it in my cold voice. She visibly shivered and answered while shuttering that plane is going to land and went away before bowing. I came inside and started waking ishu up.

" Dumpling wake up we are going to land now".

"Hmm" she said while rubbing her eyes and went inside the bathroom for freshen up.

I went to my seat and sat on it. After sometime she came and sat beside me. .

Author's POV

After landing both of them came out and saw number of cars of bodyguards.

They both saw their bestfriend riddhan who came and hug Isha  like a Koala.

"Çekil benden, seni aptallar" she said in irritation and throw him and he stumble but balanced himself.

( Get of me, you idiot) in Turkish

Well in their group, they know many types of languages.

"You're are no fun pumpkin" he said while pouting.

" Hey lu , what's up" he said while giving him a bro hug .

" Ohk guys let's everyone at home waiting for you guys especially Isha" he said.

"Why me?" She asked.

" Well they want to meet you, now let's go" he said while dragging them to car.

Hey buddies ✨

I hope you like chapter, please vote and comment on this part ✨
Also follow me on instagram and Wattpad 📚

See you soon in the next one tab tak ke liye ta ta bye bye ✨