chapter 2

(Mummy had entered their group)

And it was the day when acid and sexa were ragging the freshie.

While this was happening someone came to the counter to get their hostel room keys.

"Uhh excuse me? Kya room keys yehi milti hai?" that someone asked.

"Haa aapka naam?"

"Yn yadav" the someone replied.

"Okkk haa room no. 144 hostel no. 10, H10 aapki ek room mate bhi hai." he handed her the room keys and she asked the watchman the directions to that place and she took off to her hostel.

Yn, was wearing a black jeans and a loose open shirt with white tee under, a pair of running shoes, a cap and open hair which almost covered her face.

She walked to her hostel gate and saw two boys standing out side as if waiting for someone. One of the boy was too slim, tall and wore glasses, while the other one a fitter and didn't have any glasses on.

She watched them as the boy with glasses was tunting him and laughing when a girl came out of the hostel and handed them a bag and the two boys went off.

Yn went near the girl and tapped her shoulders, and she turned back."Yes?" the girl asked.

"Uhh- Hi, I am new here, would you mind telling me where is room 144?" ayushi asked her.

"Are you my room mate? cause i live in room 144." the girl smiled at her.

"Yes that would be me. Well.... Hi I am Yn yadav" YN said while pushing out her hand for the girl to shake.

"My self Maya" the girl Maya said while shaking her hand.

"Come I will show you the room." they walked towards the room talking about what courses they have and how the institute is and then they reached the room.

"Don't you think it's tooo small?" Yn asked after seeing a small room with two beds and one table."Well no doubt it is small. Chalo abb jaldi soo jao waise bhi bhout raat ho chuki hai, apna saman tum kal set kar lena." Maya said while giving Yn smile.

They both slept off and it was the next day now.

---------------

AUTHORS NOTE!

Sorry for any grammatical error. I tried my best, again please give your remarks if you don't like the story. sorry for the short chapter. TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER BYE BYE!!!!!!