Chapter-4

Manik shook Ayan who groaned in sleep and opened his one eye.Manik smiled at him and pulled him from arm. He took him in an embrace and placed a kiss on his head.

Manik-Thank God,you are fine bubba Your brothers are sick we have to take care of them,Can you help me?

Ayan(confused)-Both!!What??

He shouted and turned to Arman,he place hand on his cheek and became shocked.

Ayan-Fuck,he has high fever!

Manik-Behave little one,That’s what I am saying,go and take one bowl of cold water and cloth then come back ok till then I give a shower to Arhaan,it will help him.

Ayan nodded and ran from there,Manik carried Arhaan to Washroom who whimpered and snuggled into him,Manik gave him a shower and then made him lay back on bed.

Arhaan(sad)-He has a fever?Dad, this all happened because of us?

Manik-Aww baby don’t be sad,he has a fever because he cries a lot and also because of thunder,now don’t overthink and you can sleep now.

Arhaan-No,I don’t want to sleep until his fever reduces.

Manik rolls his eyes at stubborn baby but smiles too at caring brother,Ayan returns back and gives bowl and cloth to Manik,who dips cloth in water and then places it on Arman’s forehead who groans in his sleep.

Arman-Dad!!

Manik-I am here,my baby,just stay,you have a fever.

Arman-I am fine Dad,it’s cold.

Arhaan-Yeah we can see how much you are fine,now shut your mouth and let Dad do his work.

Arman opens his eyes and tries to glare at him but groans,Ayan place hand on his cheeks.

Ayan-Just close your eyes and relax.

He started to caress his cheeks,Arman smiled with red cheeks,Manik removed the cloth after 10 minutes and looked at Ayan,who nodded and run from there,he come back with soup and porridge,Manik give porridge to Arhaan who look at him with shocked face.

Arhaan-What?Dad,no,I don’t like its taste please..

He whined but he kept his mouth shut when he saw Manik’s death glares,Ayan started to feed him and Arhaan started to eat with pout.

Manik-Bubba open your mouth

Arman-But Dad..

Manik(angry)-I don’t want to hear any rubbish,just open your mouth and finish this,you have to take medicines.

Arman made a sad face and started to eat like good babies,Manik wipes his mouth and Ayan wipes Arhaan’s mouth,they place kisses on their heads which make them smile.

Manik-Ayan, can you give me a first aid box?

Arman(scared)-W-Why??

Manik(smile)-Bubba you have fever na,and I have some shots and these shots help you to reduce fever.

Armaan-What?No Look,I am totally fine and also now I am not feeling sick s…

Manik-So shut your mouth,and let me do my work,if you don’t want me to force you.

He take box from Ayan and started to prepare shots,Arman gulp hard and look up at Ayan and Arhaan with doe eyes,who roll their eyes at him🤭.

Arman-D..

Manik-Turn!

He said in stern voice,Arman going to turn but then he get an idea,he going to jump from bed but Ayan hold him tightly and push him on bed,Arman look at him angrily,Ayan hold him from waist tightly,Manik pull his pent down and insert injection slowly,Arman squirm in pain and try to escape from pain but Ayan’s grip is more stronger,he let out painful yelp,Arhaan close his eyes and hissed like he is the one who was taking this shot.