Chapter-6[Last]

Manik sitting on bed holding Arman’s hand who was still unconscious,Ayan and Arhaan both were sitting on bed while hugging each other,and staring at Arman.

Arhaan-Dad,Why is he not opening his eyes?Is he ok?

Manik-Yeah Everything is ok he was in shock,this all my fault,I have to control myself but I lost my temper.

Ayan-No Dad,It’s my fault if I won’t do all this,then this can’t happen.

Arhan-Exactly you are the one who is at fault.

Ayan looks at him with a WTF look and smiles at Arman who slowly opens his eyes and groans.

Manik-Arman,my bacha,Are you ok?

Arman-I am fine and sorry for earlier I don’t know what happened to me suddenly,I was so sc…

Manik hugs him tightly and Arman smiles softly.

Manik-I am sorry bacha,I scared you,but Promise now you can give me any punishment.

Arman-Well,We will think about punishments later but right now I am hungry.

He hugged Arhaan and made pout,Ayan chuckled at them and stood up from bed.

Ayan-Dad now everything is ok right,then what about dinner outside,please let’s go.

Manik-B..

Arman-Yeah please,I want to go outside.

Manik sighs heavily and smiles at them he knows,they needed fresh air too,he shook head as yes and the trio hugged each other in excitement,Manik caressed Arman’s cheeks.

Manik-Are you sure,you ok?

Arman-Perfectly,and don’t be worried,I am such a stupid,how can I lose my consciousness like that.

Manik(softly)-Bubba you are not stupid,don’t say like that,and it’s normal,now come and take a shower.

Arman-Yup,Wait here,we will be back soon.

Arhaan-Yahooooo,Dad I want to go to the park too please.

Manik-Yeah yeah We will go everywhere now be fast otherwise I will go by myself.

They glare at him and run toward their room,Manik smile and fell on his bed with bright smile,he was happy that everything is fine,he doesn’t need to worried about them anymore he know now they will never do anything bad,but still he have to more careful for Arman,today’s incident scare him to death,he know one thing,Arman may look cool type guy but from inside he was very soft and scary cat,he hug the pillow and smile at his and his babies pics😍.

The trio come to the living hall looking handsome as always,they smile at Manik who hugs them tightly and then ruffles their hair, they frown and set their hairs.

Manik-Ready?

Arhaan-Yesh let’s go,I can’t wait anymore,Dad I want two ice creams too ok.

He started to run towards the car,the trio looked at him with shocked faces.

Ayan-Your leg?

Arhaan-Yes,My leg here see!

He showed them his legs like babies and sat inside the car,they gritted their teeths and sat inside the car too,Manik stared at them from the mirror and chuckled at his brats who were pinching each other non-stop😍.

They reached to Arhaan’s fav restaurant and order their fav food,Arman and Manik roll their eyes at devils who were eating like they never had dinner before,Arman wipes Arhaan’s mouth and shirt Manik did the same with Ayan both give them tooth smile and again started to munch like kids,they share a look and sigh heavily🤭.After a delicious dinner they come to park for Arhaan who play a lot alone😭They were staring at him WTF look,and sat on one bench,Manik wrapped arms around Arman and Ayan’s neck and pull them closer,both look at him.

Manik-My babies,I am happy that I have my babies with me.Ayan Arman promises you will stay together and never ever leave each other’s side.

Ayan-Dad,we don’t need to make any promises,because I know we will stay together until our last breath.

Arman-Exactly and you were too,you are our superhero.

Ayan-Spiderman

Arhaan-Nooo!He is my Ironman

Ayan-What the Fu..Ahhh

He gets a smack on the head from Manik who glares at him and smiles at Arhaan.

Manik-Yes I am his Superhero,your Iron man and his Spiderman now happy?

Trio-Yayyyy

Manik(mumbled)-What a shame!!

Arman-Come on Dad let’s play with him,otherwise he will kill us.

Ayan-Yeah come on

They hold Manik’s hand and drag him toward Arhaan,Manik smiles at them with glossy eyes and starts to chase them,but then someone bumped into Arman which caused him to fall but Manik held him tightly,Ayan and Arhaan grab the boy from collar.

Ayan-How dare you?You fucker!!!

He is going to punch him but stops by Manik.

Manik-Ayan,Arhaan leave him

Arman-Yeah,It’s my fault guys,I am the one who was looking back not him.

Arhaan-Ohh it means he can see you are coming but still he walks in your way.

Manik and Arman give them a done look and pull them back,the boy apologises to them with a scared face and runs from there,they turn to them with pout and hug Arman.

Arman-I am not a 4 year old kid, so chill.

Ayan-Nope you are,Our kid right Dad?

Manik-Yesh you both are my kids,now let’s go it’s too late.

They hold each other hands and walk out from there,just like a lot of days and night passed but their love and care still same,they can’t live even one second without each other,Ayan and Arhaan leave the Mafia work because they don’t want to see Arman in tears,Manik also started to take less interest in mafia work,he build his own company and become a richest CEO.

Morning time,Manik enters the room of boys and pulls the blanket from them roughly.

Manik-You have 4 minutes,I want all of you at the dining table in 4 minutes, that's it,Now this is too much you all are taking advantage of my softness.

He shouts at them but the trio hug each other and ignore Manik completely,Who was burning in anger and goes near them he gives them hard slaps on their poor butts which make them yelp and jump on bed.

Trio-Ahhhhh!!!Dad!!

Manik-4 minutes or ??

Trio-Yeah yeah we are coming no need to be hitler.

Manik rolls his eyes and walks out from there,the trio look at each other and make cry faces.

Arman-why God?

Arhaan-We are so innocent,Why always us?

Ayan-Innocent my ass,fuck off before Dad make you regrets on your words.

Arhaan gulp and started to climb out from bed with hands,Arman who grab his legs and push him on floor completely,Arhaan groan and glare at him,Ayan high five with Arman and both show tongue to Arhaan who smirk and started to cry loudly,Arman and Ayan become shocked.

Arhan-Aghhh Dad help ahhh don’t beat me ahhh,Ahh no more punch ahh.

Manik(shout)-Bubba stop overreacting and be fast you are getting late for college.

Arhaan(pout)-Meanie!

Arman and Ayan jump on him and hug him tightly.

The End🤍

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and comments🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋