PEHLI MULAQAT 💗🌷

If you want you can simply skip my bakwas and go straight to the chapter.🥲
( I would love if you will read it 😅 )

NOTE :- English is not my first language. My English is not very good so their will be grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please ignore my mistakes. 😅🥲

Do hit the star button and add this story to your library. ⭐

Hello hello gullies! Hope you all are fine. Your author is here with the fifth chapter of this story. Let's start the chapter. I hope you guys will give lots of love to this chapter.

Please do follow so that you get notified of all the updates. Do leave your comments after reading the chapter. Your comments means a lot. So don't be shy and just comment your thoughts Lovelies!💬

Now let's start the chapter.

....................

The Next Day

Siya's POV

Okay Siya....let's do it.....but mai pehnu kya?? Kyu unhe kyu milna hai..direct engagement mai mil lete. Arghh!!

Siya take deep breaths. Clam down...clam down.

You know what I am up since 5 am and from then I am finding a suitable dress to wear.

Aur upar se Abhiraj has told bhai about our meeting and since then Riddhi is continuously teasing me.

Right now it's 10:30 and I still don't know what to wear. But I think I will endup wearing Indian only cause I love them.

I went through my closet and found out dress. It's kind of indo - western type. Then to accessories it I just wore earrings and a ring which bhai sa gifted me and my sandals.

Finally I went and got ready.

I came out full ready and checked myself in the mirror

I came out full ready and checked myself in the mirror. I look good. I applied a black bindi and went downstairs. Only to meet by the greatest teasing of my sister and bhabhi.

"Ahhn! See bhabhi someone is all ready for her first date.", said Riddhi.

"Ha Riddhi dekh toh kitni pyaari lag rhi hai lagta hai pehli hi baar Mai Abhiraj ka katl karna hai isse", said Shruti.

"Kya bhabhi kuch bhi bol rhe ho aap. Aur tu it's just a meeting not any date", said Siya.

"Ohho..hm..hm...i understood", said Riddhi.