ENGAGEMENT🌹💍

If you want you can simply skip my bakwas and go straight to the chapter.🥲
( I would love if you will read it. )

NOTE :- English is not my first language. My English is not very good so their will be grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please ignore my mistakes. 😅🥲

Do hit the star button and add this story to your library. ⭐

Hello hello gullies! Hope you all are fine. Your author is here with the sixth chapter of this story. Let's start the chapter. I hope you guys will give lots of love to this chapter.

Please do follow so that you get notified of all the updates. Do leave your comments after reading the chapter. Your comments means a lot. So don't be shy and just comment your thoughts Lovelies!💬

Now let's start the chapter.

....................

SIYA.

It's been 12 days since we last met. After our meeting I told everyone I am ready for this marriage.

Then after 4-5 days , bhabhisa , Riddhi and I went for the shopping which was actually a very different task.

The whole family decided that the engagement will be done in Jaipur and after that we will go to Jodhpur and the wedding will happen there only.

I am now getting all emotional just few days are left and then I will MRS. ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE. I will have to leave my home.

Tomorrow is our engagement and then I will officially become his fiance. I really can't believe.

The wedding rituals will be done separately. The groom side will be in the Rathore Mansion it self and we will be in the resort there.

My whole family will be there. My maternal family and maybe paternal also. My friends will also be there. Engagement is being held like a very private ceremony only family members and few close friends will be there.

Okay now enough of knowledge. I should sleep now as tomorrow is my engagement.

Engagement Day

Today is my engagement. Since morning my whole family has this bullet train mode on.

Right now I am in my room getting ready. My makeup artist is dolling me up.

And finally after almost 3 hours all this makeup and hairstyle thing is done. Now I just have to wear my dress.

Today I will be wearing a pinkish lehenga with flower embroidery on the bottom.