FIRST DATE 🪷🐚

If you want you can simply skip my bakwas and go straight to the chapter.🥲
( I would love if you will read it. )

NOTE :- English is not my first language. My English is not very good so their will be grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please ignore my mistakes. 😅🥲

Do hit the star button and add this story to your library. ⭐

Hello hello gullies! Hope you all are fine. Your author is here with the sixth chapter of this story. Let's start the chapter. I hope you guys will give lots of love to this chapter.

Please do follow so that you get notified of all the updates. Do leave your comments after reading the chapter. Your comments means a lot. So don't be shy and just comment your thoughts Lovelies!💬

Now let's start the chapter.

.....................................

Siya's POV
In the evening, after completing my lined up few surgeries and round. I got a bit free and went to cabin to rest a bit. She was about to pass the reception on the floor but stopped when the receptionist called her.

"Ma'am, this is for you", the receptionist said.

She furrowed her brows looking at the white box which she was holding.

"You sure it's for me?", i confirmed.

"Yes ma'am. A delivery boy came and said me to hand over this to you.

"Okay thankyou.", I said while taking the box.

I went back to my cabin. Settling myself back on the chair i opened the box in excitement.

"Cupcakes", i mumbled seeing the chocolate and vanilla cupcakes.

The aroma hitted my nostrils already watered my mouth. I took one of the cupcake and started eating it. But stopped when my eyes went on a small note inside the box.

"I'm really sorry Butterfly!"

"What does he thinks that giving this will melt my heart?", i mumbled.

"Waise galat nhi soch rhe hai woh".

After completing my rest of the shifts i departed back to home.

Reaching , i straight went to room and freshened up and changed into a simple suit set.

I came back from the wardrobe and saw a box kept on our bed along with a note. I opened the box and saw a beautiful saree kept in. I took the note in which it was written
"Be ready at 7, I will come to pick you up. Jaana!"

Okay so Mr Rathore is trying to make up with me. Not bad.

Oh my goddd! It's our first date. Freaking first date. Yaaarrr aise direct kyu bola inhone atleast thoda time dete mujhe prepare hone ka. 🙄

I took the saree and went to dressing room. After almost 45min she got ready.

The sarre was beautifully draped around her body. Her curves were properly visible, hairs left open with soft curls, minimal makeup with dogey base, a nude lipstick along with statement black bindi. She wore diamond bangles in her hands along with her ring. In neck i wore only her mangalsutra. Her mang, filled with sindoor which was making her more beautiful. At last she wore her heels and came out of the wardrobe after taking her clutch.