PHELI OUTING 💗🥀🐚

If you want you can simply skip my bakwas and go straight to the chapter.🥲
( I would love if you will read it. )

NOTE :- English is not my first language. My English is not very good so their will be grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please ignore my mistakes. 😅🥲

Do hit the star button and add this story to your library. ⭐

Hello hello gullies! Hope you all are fine. Your author is here with the sixth chapter of this story. Let's start the chapter. I hope you guys will give lots of love to this chapter.

Please do follow so that you get notified of all the updates. Do leave your comments after reading the chapter. Your comments means a lot. So don't be shy and just comment your thoughts Lovelies!💬

Now let's start the chapter.

.....................................

Siya's POV
Today Abhiraj is taking us on the Jodhpur tour. Kal mere bolne ke baad woh man gye the. And now I am here infront of my dressing getting ready to go.

I am wearing a simple cotton yellow saree which a golden embroidery on it along with green blouse which has golden borders on it.

I completed my look with my favourite jhumkas , a nude lipstick along with black bindi and a pair of bangles which he gifted me yesterday and not to forget my mangalsutra.

I was about to fill my mang with sindoor but was stopped when felt a tug on my wrist. I moved my eyes aside and saw my man all dressed up in black tee , white pants along with blazer.
Argh yeh admi ek din balzer ko ditch nhi karte kya?

I looked towards him and raised my brows asking why he stopped me.

He took the sindoor Dani from my hands and filled my mang and planted a kiss on my forehead.

Yk what I really love when he kisses my forehead. 🥹

I am very much excited for the outing. I so wanted to go since I came to JODHPUR. At first when I said I thought he will reject like he did with the younger ones. But no he agreed.

Abhiraj is a totally different person from what he shows in public.

"Chalein madam?", he said.

"Chaliye hukum!", i replied.

We both walked through corridors of the haveli and went to the main hall were everyone was present.

"Bhabhi sa ready for the outing?", Adi said.

"Ji humare pyaare dever sa!", i replied.

"Je accha hai tum saare baccho ne ghumne ka socha. Bahu ka bhi man lag jaavega.", dadi sa said.

After bidding bye to the family we all went to garden. Abhiraj came with the car and Avyaan with the another one.

"Are? Humlog sab ek car mei nhi Jaa rhe hai kya?", Adi said.

"Abe andhe dikh nhi rha do car hai toh ofcourse hum sab ek car mei nhi Jaa rhe hai", Adhira said.