"Lillies And Roses"

_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++

She would Set up a Video Camera on the
stand, pressing play

"Is it on? okay." She would sit down in front of the Camara, ready to introduce herself to the Camara, she saw as a huge crowd. She would take a deep breath in, and out, practicing what she was about to say in her head.

Looking forward to the Camara, she would smile, with her pearly white teeth, straight blonde hair, and focusing on the lens with her light blue eyes.

"Hello! My name is Lillie Khan, and I'm 8 years old! I'm a student in the 3rd grade at Wakefield elementary, here in Westfields Illinois! I also have this"

She would reach into her back pocket, of her dark blue, denim jacket, and pull out her hearing aids. Both pink, with white, glittery ear molds

"This, what daddy calls it a "Hearing aid". I call it a SUPERDUPER Awesome SUPER EAR!" She smiled happily.

"If you're wondering "lillie, why do you wear the superduper awesome super ear?" Well, for starters, it's so I can hear better. Daddy Said I have "Moderate - to - severe hearing loss" Thats a hard word to say. OH WAIT! I HAVEN'T INTRODUCED DADDY!"

She would jump up out of her seat, eager to introduce her father. She would grab the Camara, and dart out her room, through the hallway, and though the living room, frolicking out the back door into the backyard. She would leap over the idle sprinklers, and into the greenhouse where her father is. He turns on a hose, and waters the plants. He turns around to see his daughter at the front door. He would turn off the hose.

"Oh, hello Lillie!" The father said. "What brings you here?"

"Im making a new video, for the video diary brother Thomas suggested I do during my free time. Come on, introduce yourself!" Lillie exclaimed.

"Okay." Father said. He sits down on a stool, facing Lillie.

"My name is uh... Albert Khan. And I'm 45 years old." He would glance over at his flowers, looking back at Lillie with a smile "And I'm a Gardner! I'm also the father of Lillie, and my son, Thomas."

"Aaannddd... CUT!" Lillie exclaimed.

"Thank you daddy, this is gonna look amazing in my video diary!"

Lillies father gently smiled. He was proud of his daughter being happy. After what happened with their mother's bad news.

Lillie ran out the greenhouse, almost stumbling on some random rocks and back into the house. She couldn't wait to film her brother.

_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++