"April, May, Thomas, And Lillianne"

_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_

Lillie bounced off, like a firecracker throughout the house, running like a quick speedo down the basement stairs.

There, she approached the large basement, which was roughly 12 square feet, and very spacious. The navy blue paint on the walls may have made it look more open, and spacious. Or maybe his wall is collecting videogames like a magnet, ironic enough he had a bunch of PS3 Games.

"LILLIANNE!?!?" Thomas said startled.  He took his headphones off his big head, whose top was coated with his brown fluffy hair. He stood up next to Lillie, totally ignoring how he was 2 feet and 6 inches taller than the small, 3 foot and 9 inch child.

"What are you doing here, I told you to stay out of my room, you dork!" He pushed Lillie gently.

"But Thomas..." Lillie pouted. "I wanted to film you for my video diary you recommended!" She exclaimed.

"Well, I only recommended it because I wanted you OUT. OF MY. SPACE!!" Thomas shouted.

"Your a meanie!" Lillie shouted back.

"Well, I didn't ask for a dumb-bo deaf sister. You make my life SOOO difficult! People at school laugh at me for your issues, and who's the one to deal with it? ME." Thomas rebutted.

Lillie ran back upstairs crying, upset. She wanted to go tell daddy, since that's the only person she would talk to that she knew was a safe person to explain anything, and everything to. If you told him to keep a dolphin under quarantine, we would do it. If you gave him a cup of tea, but not to tell anyone to take a sip, he would not tell anyone about the crisp taste of black tea and sugar and milk creamed, stirred, and shifted into it.

Lillie pouted, dragging herself up the stairs and into her room. She chucked her Camara on her bed, and sat at her desk. She read her calendar, which says "April 3rd" Written in pink marker.

She slumped into her office swivel chair. And sunked her head into her laid arms. She though about next month, which was the month she hated. She thought of her mother, which made her sob harder. She will never forget that frightful day, that changed her life.

++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_+