"London and Lillie"

++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_++_

Lillie glanced at her Calendar Again. Saturday June 7th. It has been a day since summer break started, and she will be attending a summer camp starting on Monday. She put on her hearing aids, which made her feel better about herself thinking she could conquer anything elsr that was in her ways.

"Today, I shall be super!" She said.

Running out her bedroom, down the hall, and down the stairs, she would see Thomas and his longtime Girlfriend, London painting in the living room.

"Oh, hey lil!" London said standing up from. The floor, brushing her pants. "How are you doing?"

"Good." Lillie replied.

"I thought I would paint up some things for the garden. I have pots, and stuff I wanted to make beautiful. Wanna help?" London asked.

Lillie ran over, grabbing paint brushes, water, and other painting supplies. "Yes please!" She said happily.

London smiled. But Thomas pouted. He wanted to spend time with his sweet girlfriend, who really didn't care about him either. He was more inconsistent.

"London?" Lillie said. "Why do you abd Thomas stay together.. you know he doesn't love me the same anymore."

"... Because.." London thought. "Because if I wasn't with him, I wouldn't be with my best friends little sister, you!"

Lillie grined slightly. She was content about London liking her as a normal person. after all, the did both wear hearing aids, so there 2 peas in one pod.

"I'm going to my room." Thomas said. He stormed off in a puffy, angry-like mood. Like how dare London treats Lillie.