∞ 1

Numb.

This was Ishan could not help but feel. Was this all they thought about him ?? Did he really deserve this ??

His phone rang with ' Big B ' on display.

He so wanted to ignore it but couldn't. It was his Harry bhai afterall, the one who always protected him, was always present for him.

" Yes Bhai. "

" Ishu baby where are you ?? Please come back soon kiddo. Rohit didn't mean it in that way -

Before Ishan could understand, he jerked sideways crashing his head with the window glass. A sharp pain coursed through him. He could feel cool liquid seep at the side of his face. Before he knew he was again thrown to the side as the car lay upside down.

" Ishan... Hello Ishu. What is that noise ?? Ishu baby.... "

" Ha...rr....y bh...ai it...s pa..in...ing. "

" I'm coming Ishu. We are coming baby. Just hold on a little. Talk to me baby. "

" I... Lo...ve y..ou bh...ai. I am s...o....rry. "

" I love you too baccha. Bas thori der, aagye hum. Ishu baccha baat kar mujhse please. "

An hour ago he saw the interview and refused to believe a word. He was not ready for this.

His heart was telling his Rohit bhaiya would never make this statement but his mind was against it. That interview broke the last bit of hope left in him. He felt suffocating.

And he tried calling his bestfriend only to find himself blocked. His bestfriend, his soul partner.

So he took his car and drove. He drove in search of peace and silence.

Now as he lay stuck there, he closed his eyes reminiscing each memory of his life, feeling some warmth through them before he close his eyes forever. Already lost all his hope, he patiently waited for everything to be over.

But God seemed to have some other plans.

He jerked his eyes open with a gasp breathing heavily. His brothers were here.

" Ishu baby we will take you out, please don't lose hope. We came baccha. "

And then everything was blurry and fast forward for Ishan. He did not realise how he was rescued or when he was admitted to hospital.

Both Hardik and Krunal hurt their hands while helping Ishan but they could careless. He was their priority at the moment. Both the Pandya brothers were devastated.

Somewhere Hardik blamed himself for Ishan's condition. The younger was being trolled for associating with him.

" Please be safe baby. I'll do anything for you and to protect you. " He cried praying for his kids safety.

" Calm down Harry. Humara Ishu bahot strong hai. He will he fine and soon begin practicing with you. " Krunal consoled him. Even he was breaking from inside but he had to stay strong for Hardik.

The wives were at home taking care of the kids. They still have to inform them.

After three hours of surgery, doctor came out. Both the brothers immediately rushed to him. 

" The patient is very lucky to survive with all the blood loss and injuries. He shall wake up after 48 hours max. The patient seemed to be depressed and it will be dangerous for him if he is not up within the given hours. There are chances of him slipping in coma. His legs were injured too but with proper physiotherapy, it will be cured. But there are also chances of nerve damage with how bad the head injury was. Other test will be conducted after he is up. "

They felt so helpless. They understood the reason behind his depression very well.

Hardik entered in Ishan's room, his heart broke looking at his baby laying attached to tubes and machine. He looked so dull, pale, quite and tired. Krunal was informing the wives about the situation.

[ Guys let's pretend Ishan is orphan in this story. Please I request you. ]

Hardik's phone which was with Krunal blared indicating a call from Shreyas.

" Ha Yash, kya hua ?? "

" Bhai Ishu kaha h ?? I've been trying to call him from past 4-5 hours and he still hasn't answered. I am scared Bhai. "

" Shrey I need you to calm down and listen to me carefully. Around 4 hours back Ishan got into an accident - "

" What ?? Oh God, how is he bhai ?? Where are you all ?? How di...d ? " Shreyas chocked on his words. It was hard to digest that his little brother would be in such condition.

" Shrey Ishu is fine now. I'll keep you posted, don't take tension. Please take care of yourself and practice well. "

Inside the room.

" Ishu please get baby, you know I hate this silence. Where is my hyper active pocket Dynamo ?? Uth na baccha. Se..e yo..ur bh...ai is cry...ing so much. Talk to m...e baby. Is..hu ch..al n pr..act...ice karna h, IPL ji..tna h. My baby pl...ease do..n't puni...sh me like this. Unka gu..ssa mu..jh...pe kyu nik..al raha h. Me...re..ko toh de..kh. "

It was really tough for Hardik to handle himself. His sweet innocent baby was all silent and won't open his eyes also.

Suddenly Ishan's heart monitor picked it's pace beeping wildly. His breathing got fast and hands were shivering.

" Doctor, Krunal. Someone please help. Nurse. " Hardik screamed.

" N..o Ro..hit bh...ai....ya I sw..ear it...s no..t li..ke th...at. Tr...ust m...e Ro...hit bh...ai..ya. Sh...ubi ta...lk t...o m..e. Har.....dik bh...ai ple...ase do...nt le...a...ve m...e. "

Ishan was sweating and muttering inchorently. Hardik looked scared and hugged Krunal hidding himself. Both of them could not see Ishan in such vulnerable condition.

He was suffering so much.

Somehow doctor managed to calm him down. After injecting anesthesia, he called the brothers to talk.

" Sir as you can see, he is having nightmares and anxiety attacks. I suggest you to change his environment after he wakes up for healthy treatment. You can go to Europe, because they have the best treatment. And other things we have to wait. "

Both Hardik and Krunal walked inside Ishan's room. Krunal took the couch to rest for sometime while Hardik sat on the stool near the patient's bed.

Hardik looked too disoriented. His eyes were red, hair messy and clothes blood stained. There was a burning rage in him, he promised himself to never forgive anyone especially Rohit Sharma and Shubman Gill. Somewhere even they were culprits behind his kids state.

††††††††††††††††††††††††††

oppalovemeplease here you go. First chapter of this book is dedicated to you kiddo.

Hope everyone is fine and enjoying.

Please don't bash me for this chapter, it's just for storyline. Just 2-3 more angst and emotional chapters after that I promise you all it will be all happy and filled with Masti.

And frequent update is not possible since 10 April se mere 12th ke boards are starting.