∞ 4

Nostalgia.

Somehow this emotion had captured whole of Ishan's attention. He may not have the best memories here but the butterflies and giddiness had erupted inside him after stepping on the soil of Mumbai after 1 year 10 months.

Natasha with a 7-8 year old Agastya stood by his side.

" I'm so excited bhabhs. Can't wait to imagine Hardik bhai's hilarious face when he sees us. "

Though Natasha smiled at him, somewhere Hardik's reaction scared her. She knows he'll be angry.

" Yes Ishu. Calm down and put on a mask, we'll take a taxi from here. "

And carefully they placed out of the crowded busy airport. All through the way, Ishan and Agastya were in full planning mood. They already made up all sort of prank to pull on others.

Krunal, Pankhuri and Cabir, are in Lucknow since it's again the time of IPL.

But what Natasha fears is, in two days is the last match of the current test series. So all the ICT members will be present. Then after that everyone will return to their bio-bubble.

After half an hour they reached the hotel where ICT and the other team resides.

Sadly for them, the ICT members were all near the reception area. Hardik and Shreyas where engrossed in  conversation with a third person whom they cannot see. Others had also not noticed them.

" Dada / Hardik Bhai " two loud squeal ( yell ) resonated the area.

Each member froze.

Unaware of the storm Ishan bought with him, he happily skipped to hug his brother.

Hardik was the first to recover from the shock.

" Tu yaha kya kar raha h Ishan ?? " He asked seriously controlling himself.

" Aap khush nhi ho kya ?? Actually meko ek photo shoot ka project mila h yaha pe, so I thought to surprise you and Shreyb. " Ishan's lips formed a pout.

But what Ishan still didn't notice was the glossy eyes and longing faces of each member. The sudden rush of emotions like guilt, relief, anger, hurt and longing had raptured everyone. It was so overwhelming that one had no idea of what to do.

" I'm happy but you could inform me or could have gone home baby, why did you come here.? "

" Because I missed you and Shreyb so much. I also wanted to see your match live so I forced mama bear to come. Aren't you happy ?? "

Now how can Hardik get angry at his kid, his Ishu baby. He smiled and pulled him in a hug.

" And where is my bestie, ahh Shreyb, I missed you. " And Ishan flung himself on Shreyas. Whereas the elder took a step or two back to stable himself due to sudden force.

" How is my little monster doing?? " Shreyas asked ruffling Ishan's hair.

" I'm great Shrey bro. And I have a little something for you. "

" Huh!!?? "

Ishan just gave him an innocent smile and ran around. Shreyas understanding was hot on his tails.

" You little monster, pass it already. "

" First catch me Shreyb. "

As Ishan crossed the sofa, he caught the nearest person to him as his sheild, who happens to be his forgotten bestfriend. Shubman Gill.

" Catch me Shreyb, aish, Mai toh bul gaya that you entered your 30's phase. " Ishan mocked him.

" You cheeky little monster, don't hide behind him. Come out Ishu. Ok let's have an icecream date, only us besties. " Shreyas deliberately added the last sentence.