∞ 2

Patience.

Almost around 40 hours has passed but Ishan still hasn't shown any signs of waking up.

The wives did visit them with food and change of clothes. Even their hearts ached looking at their first kid.

The brothers sat reminiscing when they met a 20-year old timid and shy Ishan. He looked so innocent and lost among the seniors. He was selected in MI that time.

The boy instantly got attached to them. He would follow them like an obedient little brother, prank them sometimes and always share everything. How he would cling to them whenever he was upset or sick.

Ishan would always say them " I was an orphan craving for family love and God finally gave me you two, my elder brothers, my family. "

It was late afternoon when the ward door opened. Krunal looked at the new person and signed him to be quite. Both slipped outside and say on the chairs present there.

" How are you holding up bhai ?? And how is Hardik Bhai?? "

" Shrey sach bolu toh bohat darr lag raha h. Mere dono bhaiyon ke liye. Agar Ishan ko jaldi hosh nhi aaya toh he will slip in coma. And Hardik is not ready to leave Ishan alone even for a second. "

" I don't know what to say bhai. This time things did escalate past the limit. Others or the media still haven't found anything?? "

" No, and I'll possible try to keep it same if it means to protect Ishan. " Krunal said with determination. " Shrey baccha, how are you ?? "

" Honestly not okay. And Ishan's condition has really scared me. What these fucking BCCI have done to that bundle of joy. When will things fall to there place ?? I'm tired now. "

Krunal just hugged him in silent support. But the peace broke with an incoming call from Rohit.

Krunal gestured him to speak. Shreyas answered the call on speaker.

" Ha Rohit Bhai "

" Shreyas ye kya dekha rahe h news pe, Ishan's car is found totally damage but no one was inside?? Is Ishan okay ?? "

Krunal felt so angry at them but he can't to anything. This time he seriously is depending on Hardik's decisions.

" Harry bhai or others are also not answering our call. Please say something. " It was Shubman's voice.

And it did little to no help to both Shreyas and Krunal. Their anger was on it's peak. After blocking that lad and throwing him away, he has the audacity to question about him.

Shreyas had a very bad urge to yell at them but he knew he can't. Shaking his head he replied in a normal tone.

" No guys. I really don't have any idea about this. And even I'm finding about the whole fisco just now from you. "

But there was subtle shift in his tone which the people on other side failed to notice.

" And I haven't contacted anyone of them till now. "

Krunal just passed him a grateful smile.

" Please Shreyas bhai inform us if you get any information. "

" Hmm " and he hung up.

Shreyas also stayed for the rest of the day with them.

He smiled think when he first met Ishan during the IPL. The little baby got really scared and apologized for bumping and Shreyas laughed.

He looked so adorable.

Then next time he met was when Ishan was selected in the team. It was his birthday and Ishan had gotten him a sports watch. He has still kept it with great care. And when Ishan had warmed up to him both did hangout here there.

Both of them were startled when they heard Hardik screaming from inside.

They looked at each other wide eyes before running inside.

" Hardik kya hua ?? Kyu chila raha h ?? "

" Bhai Ishan ko hosh aa raha h. Call the doctor immediately. "

And Shreyas was sprinting out. 10 minutes later doctor entered with Shreyas. He moved forward and checked Ishan.

" Great news. He is gaining his consciousness. I want you guys to wait outside for sometime so I can check on him. "

Around half an hour later, the doctor moved out.

" Mr Pandya, he is doing great but as I predicted his nerve is damage. He lost most part of his memory and the chance to gain is very slim, also it can be risky to pressure. He has lost around ten years memory the most. You have to be very careful with him. Plenty of rest and meds on time. "

" Doctor when can we take him home ?? "

" I suggest after a day or two. "

" And doctor, We request you to not disclose this matter to anyone. No one should know anything about Ishan, please. " Hardik pleaded.

The three sent a silent prayer and thanks for saving their brother.

They entered the room to see a lost Ishan   sitting on the bed gazing into nothing. They didn't understand how to handle this but with a strong heart they moved forward.

" Ishu, ab kaisa h baccha ?? "

Ishan got out of his trance hearing the question. He was surprised to see three men in his room. Then he recalled what the doctor said. So they are his brothers.

" So you guys are my brothers?? What is our names ?? "

" I'm Krunal, he is Hardik and this is Shreyas. "

Hardik gulped the sob threatening to escape past him. He gently cradled Ishan's face in his hand and kissed his forehead.

" I'm so happy to see you awake baby. Please never do this to me again. "

Though Ishan could not recall them, but the warmth spread inside him, made him realise the deep sense of connection and attachments they shared.

The sense of belonging and loved was a bit overwhelming for him, not that he complained. Infact he loved it. Isn't this he craved and dreamt all his life??? Finally.

That whole day Ishan was pampered by his three brothers. The huge urge to embrace them till never left him. He made a note to hug them tightly after he recovers. Later that evening, Natasha and Pankhuri visited him.

Both the bhabhis' emitted that motherly aura that Ishan cried in their arms. And he innocently asked if he could address them as mother to which they happily obliged.

" Of course you can baby. Tu toh humara first child h. You can call us anything. " Were Pankhuri's exact words.

So he settled with Pankhuri as mama and Natasha as mama bear.

After dinner, Shreyas insisted on staying back and sent the four back to rest. He seat on the stool near Ishan's bed and both had a fun chat night.

Shreyas made sure not to mention anything about ICT or cricket. It was Hardik's strict instructions.

" Ok little monster, time to sleep. It's late so let's tuck you in. "

He helped Ishan with washroom and tucked him in. Placing a kiss on his forehead, Shreyas opted for the long couch.

" Good night Shrey bro. "

" Good night little monster. "

††††††††††††††††††††††††

Hope you guys enjoyed this.

One more emotional and angst filled chapter than fun filled chapters.

And should they inform others about Ishan or not ??

Should Hardik and others forgive the ICT members easily ??