Chapter 16

Three months had passed since Tails and Luna had declared their love for each other, and as Luna's birthday approached, Tails knew he wanted to make it a special day to remember. With the help of his friends, he planned a surprise birthday party for Luna, with Amy taking charge of pampering Luna with a luxurious Spa Day.

Tails, with a mischievous glint in his eye, approached Amy and whispered, "Amy, I need your help to make Luna's birthday extra special. Do you think you can take her for a relaxing Spa Day while we set up the surprise party?" Amy nodded enthusiastically, a sparkle in her eyes as she replied, "Of course, Tails! I'll make sure Luna feels like a queen on her special day. You can count on me."

As Amy led Luna to the spa for her pampering session, she couldn't resist dropping a hint, "Luna, make sure to relax and enjoy yourself today. Tails has something planned for you later, and I think you're going to love it."

Curious, Luna raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? I wonder what Tails has up his sleeve this time. Hopefully, it's nothing too wild," she chuckled, following Amy into the spa.

Meanwhile, Tails and the others worked diligently to set up the surprise party, exchanging playful banter and friendly jabs as they adorned the room with decorations.

Knuckles nudged Tails, a mischievous twinkle in his eye. "You know, Tails, if you mess up this party, Luna might never forgive you."

Tails mock-scowled at Knuckles before grinning. "Don't worry, Knuckles. Luna's going to have the best birthday ever, thanks to all of us. I've got something special planned."

Sonic chimed in, "Yeah, Tails, we're all in this together. Let's make Luna's birthday a day to remember!"

With laughter in the air and excitement building, Tails and his friends worked together to create a magical setting for Luna's surprise birthday celebration.

When everything was ready, Tails called Amy to bring Luna to the party venue. As Amy removed the blindfold, Luna was greeted by the cheers and well wishes of her friends, making her eyes light up with joy. Everyone shouted, "Surprise!" as Luna's blindfold was removed, revealing the beautifully decorated setting and the beaming faces of her friends.Luna's eyes widened in awe and delight, her heart swelling with gratitude and joy.

Luna: "Oh my gosh, this is amazing! Thank you all so much!"

Tails stepped forward, a nervous yet excited blush on his face as he handed her a beautifully wrapped gift.Luna eagerly opened the gift, revealing a handmade photo album filled with pictures of their adventures together, capturing their happiest moments in colorful detail. Tears welled up in Luna's eyes as she embraced Tails, overwhelmed by the thoughtfulness of his gift.

Luna: "Tails, this is the most precious gift I've ever received. Thank you for capturing our memories in such a beautiful way."Tails smiled, his heart swelling with happiness at Luna's reaction. He held her close, basking in the warmth of her embrace as she leaned in to kiss him sweetly.

The party continued with laughter, music, and delicious treats, with Knuckles showing off his dance moves, Sonic cracking jokes to keep everyone entertained, and Sticks sharing wild stories of her latest adventures.

Knuckles: "Hey, Luna! Happy birthday! Hope you're ready to see these dance moves I've been practicing!"

Sonic: "Yeah, Luna! Another year older, another year wiser... and better at outrunning me, I bet!"

As the night went on, Tails and Luna found themselves stealing moments alone together, their hands intertwined as they whispered sweet nothings to each other, lost in their own world of love and affection.The party came to a close, Tails looked into Luna's eyes, his heart full of love and gratitude for the beautiful soul that she was.

Tails: "Happy birthday, my sweet Luna. I hope today was as special for you as you are to me."

Luna smiled, her heart overflowing with love for Tails and the friends who had made her birthday so memorable. She hugged Tails tightly, knowing that with him by her side, every day would be a celebration of their love and friendship.

The night ended with Tails and Luna walking hand in hand under the moonlit sky, their hearts connected by a bond that was unbreakable, their love shining brighter than any star in the sky. As they whispered promises of forever to each other, they encapsulated their love in a sweet and tender kiss, sealing their commitment to a future filled with endless possibilities and a love that would endure the test of time.