The curse of Achilles

Percy pulled out the pen from his pocket. "Riptides back." He said, rolling his eyes.

"Great! That's so fucking great Perseus!" She said her arms flailing around. "Now we can attack the walls all we want!"

"Hey, I don't control it!" He glared at her. "Don't get mad at me!"

"Well who else is there to get mad at?" She looked around and pointed. "The walls?"

"Stop yelling about walls!" He said with a mix of anger and confusion.

They stared each other down for a bit before both huffing and turning away from each other.

Lilia sat miserably on the floor, contemplating the next fifty or sixty years of her life in this cell.

After a good twenty minutes of thinking she turned to look at Percy-who had somehow fallen asleep.

She let out a scoff.

"Well aren't you lucky?" She rolled her eyes at the boy who seemed to be sleeping rather peacefully, considering they were locked away in hell.

Lilia sat back down against the wall and closed her eyes to see if she could get some sleep as well, it's not like she had anything better to do.

After—well she wasn't sure how long, she jumped up at the sound of Percy throwing himself.

Lilia stared wide eyed at the sight infront of her. Percy had his sword up against Nico's neck, a look of pure anger swirling in his eyes.

Before Percy could do anything, Nico muttered out the words; "want........to..........help."

"Oh yeah? And why should I trust you?"

"No......choice?" Nico gagged.

Percy seemed to contemplate that, but his sword didn't move from Nico's Throat.

"Oh for Gods sake Percy, let him go." Lilia rolled her eyes. "He's our only way out."

Percy huffed, but did let him go.

Nico curled into a ball and made a weird retching noise until his throat recovered. He got up and eyes riptide warily. His own sword was sheathed, yet Percy kept his infront of him.

"Put the sword down, if he was going to kill you he would have done when you were asleep." Lilia said swatting Percy's Sword wrist away from Nico.

Nico nodded a thanks at her. "We need to get out of here."

"Why?" Percy asked. "Does your dad want to talk again?"

He winced. "Percy, I swear on the River Styx, I didn't know what he was planning."

"You know what your dad is like!"

"He tricked me. He promised—" Nico held up his hands. "Look ... right now, we need to leave. I put the guards to sleep, but it won't last."

Percy looked like he wanted to strangle Nico, he looked at Lilia who raised her eyebrows at him.

"Come on." Nico led the way.

They walked out cautiously, ready for any guards to attack, but as it turned out, they didn't need to. Every time they came to a skeleton guard, Nico just pointed at it, and its glowing eyes dimmed.