3

durk pov
his house

it's been a few days since me and von had that argument and to be honest I miss him, a lot but Im not going to let that get justify the fact that he called me a faggot. I had to beat tf outta him after that cuz who tf you talking to?

like this nigga kissed me and he initiated all of it, so for him to push me off like my feelings don't matter really fucks me up. he da only nigga I ever let touch me like that and he gon act like it ain't happen? nah got me fucked up

it just really makes me mad thinking about it because I know wouldn't neva do that shit to him pbecause we meant for each other but no on no gay shit, it's just been us we been best friends for ever but idk if we still are and thats what scares me.

I couldn't imagine what life is like with our dayvon because he always been in it, so I feel like I should apologize but idk what for because I didnt do anything wrong so I'm just going to wait it out amd hope we get back cool cuz thats twin fr

von pov
his House

i know I said I was going to apologize and I am but it's hard. it's hard knowing that I made him cry, durk never cry's the only time he did is when his stepdad passed and it was tears of joy. and it's hard knowing that I hurt his feelings, i don't know what to do.

well I know to apologize but I just don't know how, I mean do he even want to see me ? I wouldnt but I miss him. I ain't never go this long with out talking to him, most it's been is like 2 days cuz of a show.

but, I'm just gonna man up and face him because he deserves this apology but he ain't deserve what I said to him the other day , I wouldnt even be surprised if he doesn't accept it but I would only know if I go to him

so here I am in the car sitting here staring at my push start button, debating whether or not I should go so I just pushed it to stop thinking because of I keep thinking I won't do it.

30 minutes later

I pulled into his driveway shakily turning off my car but then I remembered thats it's durk, my best friend so I shouldn't be this scared, that don't change the fact that I still am tho.

I got out the car and walked to his door and rubbed my hands together before ringing the bell, but I got no response "man I should've known he do-"

but before I could finish my thought the door opened showing a mugging durk, he always mugging when he have to open the door lazy ass i thought

" what do you want dayvon" he spat out glaring at me

" can I come in? I just want to talk I don't wanna fight dee" I spoke

he just opened the door more and moved out the way as I stepped in. I followed him up to his room and closed the door as he sat in the bed and I stood.

" nigga is you gon speak or stand there looking dumber than you is?"

I smacked my lips

" you got all da right to be mad but I just wanted to say I'm sorry, sorry for acting like your feelings don't matter, sorry for acting like you don't matter, sorry fa yelling at you, sorry fa calling you that name cuz u not, sorry fa hurting your feelings, and sorry for making you cry, I wouldnt neva want to make you feel that way on purpose. I was just mad that we did that in the first place not at you tho,moreso at myself. but yea I'm sorry"

I spoke with a sigh finally letting out all the shit I been holding in fa da past few days

" I'm sorry too, sorry fa not acknowledging how you felt as well because it wasn't just about me, so I accept yo apology do you accept mines?"

" if course I do I can neva stay mad at you especially when you ain't do nun to me"

he nodded

" so are we gon talk about it or no " I nodded my head

" yea tbh I was just drunk and horny so I'm sorry if you feel played with or used but I just wanna be yo best friend again not in a relationship with you " I spoke a part or maybe all of me knew this wasn't true but why would he want to be with me after that?

" yea I was kinda thinking that and I feel like I don't really like u neither I just wanna be twins again" he spoke

my heart felt a deep pang after that but I bruised it off

I started cheeseing and I walked over to him and hugged him so hard, I missed him.

" okk nigga! tryna kill me with yo big ass"

I got off of him and fake mugged him

" if anything big it's that fat ass jaw of yours, Natalie nun chin ahh"

" shut up bow legged ass nigga legs looking like ( )"

we laughed and soon I found my eyes on his big brown ones then his lips oh how I missed them but I don't wanna risk our friendship, I just got him back ion wanna lose him again

END OF IF CHAPTER

how do y'all feel about them?

do you think von apology was good?

should durk have forgave him?

let me know 😁