6

omniscient POV

it was about 5 hours into the two's flight, about 30 minutes left and durk was the only one up as von slept to the side of him slumped over a bit with his legs manspread.

he watched as dayvon slept just admiring his face. Going from his big forehead and the way the veins flexed in it from when he would arch his eyebrows or frown, to his narrow eyes that flickered in his sleep, then his nose that flared when he was angry, and his big plump lips, the lips that durk craved so much.

he would always think about how the Shadeoom always portrayed celebrity relationships to be bad. even though him and von weren't together he wouldnt want that for them, he would want for them to be able to be themselves and not be considered less than just because they like each other in a way some niggas don't.

throughout his life with him being in and out of jail, hes seen so many niggas been beat up for liking niggas or being " Sissy's" but, that wasnt him and von, him and von they were still street niggas, gangsters at that.

soon his thoughts were interrupted by dayvons voice. he didn't even realize he was up yet because of how deep in thought he was.

" whatchu thinking about?" Vons voice boomed through his train if thought

"just sum shit " durk spoke hurriedly

" what shit? c'mon talk ta me dee"

soon, the plane came to a stop and the pilot announced that they could start unboarding.
saved by the bell is what durk thought

"I'll tell u lata'" durk spoke

von nodded as he stood from his seat and stretched his body, being in that little ass seat for 5 hours can do sum to you.

durk opened the compartment where you put your carryons inside and pulled out the bags him and von brought and handed vons his.

they followed out the plane and into the tunnel leading to the airport. they took the little escalator because they got tired of walking.

their crew had got them a rental car instead of a driver so they loaded their stuff into the car and von got into the driver's seat with durk in the passenger.

" put da gps on to my house" durk spoke handing his phone to von as he took the car out of park and into drive.

von put the directions on and set up his phone on the dashboard so he could see it. he took the aux cord and connected to it and played music.

it was gon be a smooth ride.

1 hour later

the two arrived at durks house tired,hungry, and jetlagged. they got out the car to get their luggage from the trunk and loaded into the house.

durk went upstairs and into his room with his bags as von followed behind after picking the door.

he dropped his bags and immediately went to start a shower. he grabbed a towel and hung it up on the hook that was on his door.

he left the bathroom to go into his closet and he grabbed some shorts and a wife beater, ykow the usual.

" you gettin in wit me dayday?" durk asked von

" yea I'm comin pa" von spoke as durk nodded quickly to hide the red blush appearing on his face from the nickname.

von stripped out of his clothes and so did durk. they got into the shower with von behind durk.

he wrapped his arms around his waist and rested his head on his shoulder as the warm water his his body soothing his tense muscles.

" I can feel yo dick on my ass" durk spoke trying to push von back

" shut up before I put it in yo ass" von spoke quickly shutting durk up as he grabbed his soap and sponge.

von pulled away and followed suit by washing up too.

the two were now done with their shower and were now in bed watching Netflix n shit.

von was laying on durks chest while durk played wit his dreads. he loved when he did that it made him sleepy.

" yo ass needs a retwist bad" durk spoke pulling on one of Vons dreads

" stop bitch n I know, yhuuu think you could do it" von spoke leaning his head back to look up at durk who was already looking down at him.

" uhh ion know I could try?" durk spoke

"aight tomorrow den bug eye" von said slipping a lil insult to durk

" shut up mega mind" durk spoke slapping Vons forehead making him laugh while von mugged him.

END OF CHAPTER

just a filler cuz I have a plot for the next chapter 😈